Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ATF official's gun at Mexican crime scene !!!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Sit down...you're not gonna believe this...

CBS, Fox News and I all broke this about the same time Wednesday.. :paranoid::huh:

Gun at Mexican crime scene bought by ATF officer who ‘sold it on the Internet’

A pistol recovered from a crime scene in Mexico was apparently purchased by an official with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Arizona during the Operation Fast and Furious investigation, but he told CBS News that he sold it after posting an ad on the Internet last year.

Gun at Mexican crime scene bought by ATF officer who

2. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I believe it...

Peter

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

What better way to prove that private sellers need to run a background check on ALL sales and add that to the pending anti-gun legislation?

4. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

So someone sold a firearm to someone who then committed a crime. If I sell a car to someone who then runs over someone am I responsible?

5. Mohawk13

Mohawk13 Home on The Range Active Member

Whoops...and No...Once You pass possession to another individual...They are liable for their actions......But Too Ironic...Like a DEA agent getting caught selling crack...

6. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Coincidence?
    Not smelling like it at the moment.
    Going to be watching this one.
    But, a federal agent falsifying a federal document should be enough to get him on the unemployment line...or a cabinet position in DC. ;-)