JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch some of the actual manufacturers youtube channels... CMMG, Sig, etc. All their demos try to show firing - just off the shoulder.
The only time I've seen someone not snuggle up to it.
And actually, I've never seen anyone straped one handed into one either.

And now if the ATF reads this thread they will have one more reason to go after them. Thanks for sharing that!!!:confused::eek::rolleyes:

And now if the ATF reads this thread they will have one more reason to go after them. Thanks for sharing that!!!:confused::eek::rolleyes:
Buddy... please... Sauron could care less about things he already knows...
You think they bought the 'brace' thing originally? Arguing over semantics pays the bills.

Now... if you want something to be fearful of.... well - just avoid The Eye at all costs. ;)

Palantir :(

sared.jpg

Gaetz is about as pro 2A as one could be. Done a lot of work.

Lets see. I looked up the firearm bills he sponsored or cosponsored since he has been elected. (www.govinfo.gov)

HR 1761​
Prohibition.--A Federal agency may not fund or otherwise​
support the establishment or maintenance of a State firearm ownership​
database.​
HR 5935​
Transporting firearms across state lines in locked container and unloaded shall not be illegal​
HR38 Conceal carry reciprocity act​

That's it. 3 Bills related to firearms. None of them true pro-2A. They are BS wimpy useless bills. Transporting unloaded locked firearms accross state lines? Wow, thanks for all that freedom Gaetz. Conceal carry still needs permission? Thanks man. totally not infringed.

That's not pro-2A. Pro-2A is working to get rid of the NFA, defunding the ATF, anything that moves toward "shall not be infringed"

He is just spouting usual political BS to get re-elected and get his money. Until we realize there is NO POLITICIAN ON OUR SIDE we get crumbs of freedom to share with licensed permission.

Tweeting that the ATF is working on secret rules is BS pandering to make sure he gets re-elected. Nothing else. I'm tired of people saying "at least he is not a democrat"

At least its "strongyloidiasis" and not "angiostrongyliasis!" NO! they are both f-ing parasites, I dont want either. Every single politician is a parasite. You want a colon parasite or a brain parasite? Those are your only choices in this country.

Last Edited:
Buddy... please... Sauron could care less about things he already knows...
You think they bought the 'brace' thing originally? Arguing over semantics pays the bills.

Now... if you want something to be fearful of.... well - just avoid The Eye at all costs. ;)

Palantir :(

View attachment 711863

I get what you are saying but I believe in not adding fuel to the fire ;)

We loose a little of ourselves every year and even more on election years. I'm quite tired of it and it needs to stop!!!

Lets see. I looked up the firearm bills he sponsored or cosponsored since he has been elected. (www.govinfo.gov)

HR 1761​
database.​
HR 5935​
Transporting firearms across state lines in locked container and unloaded shall not be illegal​

That's it. 3 Bills related to firearms. None of them true pro-2A. They are BS wimpy useless bills. Transporting unloaded locked firearms accross state lines? Wow, thanks for all that freedom Gaetz. Conceal carry still needs permission? Thanks man. totally not infringed.

That's not pro-2A. Pro-2A is working to get rid of the NFA, defunding the ATF, anything that moves toward "shall not be infringed"

He is just spouting usual political BS to get re-elected and get his money. Until we realize there is NO POLITICIAN ON OUR SIDE we get crumbs of freedom to share with licensed permission.

Tweeting that the ATF is working on secret rules is BS pandering to make sure he gets re-elected. Nothing else. I'm tired of people saying "at least he is not a democrat"

At least its not "strongyloidiasis" and not "angiostrongyliasis!" NO! they are both f-ing parasites, I dont want either. Every single politician is a parasite. You want a colon parasite or a brain parasite? Those are your only choices in this country.
Damn right brother.

Didn't read whole thread so maybe this has already been answered. I'm blurry on what an sbr will allow u to do.

If u sbr a pistol can it use a folding stock (not brace)?

Also does an sbr have to originally be manufactured as a rifle to be made into a sbr or can it start life as a pistol?

Thx!

So what?
Where in the 2nd amendment does it say we are limited to what a government agency "approves" of?
That right there is the problem. Most gun owners LONG ago decided the 2nd is not a right, it's like a drivers license, a privilege to be controlled by law makers. The vast majority of gun owners have been fine with that until, they make some law that effects them. Then they get mad and wonder how this happened:confused:???

Sadly they do not need this site. No one seems to remember things like the shotguns that were sold for a long time. One day the BATF decided they now needed a Tax stamp. This site had not been thought of and the BATF had no problem coming up with that one. Then there was the holster Desantis made. Wife bought one. It was not for us and went in a junk box. Years later I find out the same agency made those an AOW. This site was again not anywhere to be found then. The problem is gun owners who just do not care until they get their toes stepped on. Then all of a sudden they are waving the Bill of Rights around. When they do take the braces a few will yell and scream, then go back to sleep. Most gun owners when they hear of it will say "What brace? I don't have one so I don't care.":s0054:

HR 1761​
database.​
HR 5935​
In his first 2 1/2 years in congress... That's pretty good really.

How does he vote on similar bills and legislation before him written by others?
He likes Open Carry and Stand Your Ground laws, too... Don't really see any "Anti 2A".

Didn't read whole thread so maybe this has already been answered. I'm blurry on what an sbr will allow u to do.

If u sbr a pistol can it use a folding stock (not brace)?
yes.

Also does an sbr have to originally be manufactured as a rifle to be made into a sbr or can it start life as a pistol?

Thx!
It doesn't matter which way, if you do either of the following, it becomes a SBR..

A) Add a shoulder stock to a pistol

B) put a barrel thats shorter than 16 inches on a rifle

If you add a vertical secondary grip to a pistol or a "firearm" (over 26.5" OAL, but not a Rifle); it becomes an Any Other Weapon, or a SBR, depending on what the ATF decides :s0092:

Wait!!!

What????

:eek:SBA3's are endangered???? :eek:

I doubt anything from SB Tactical is endangered. In fact, I kind of doubt any currently sold brace is endangered. Most likely, if any brace at all is endangered, it is one that hasn't been approved yet, the manufacturer didn't get the approval they wanted, so they complained to their congress critter who is now making noise about "secret rules" - sometimes that is the way things get done.

I doubt anything from SB Tactical is endangered. In fact, I kind of doubt any currently sold brace is endangered. Most likely, if any brace at all is endangered, it is one that hasn't been approved yet, the manufacturer didn't get the approval they wanted, so they complained to their congress critter who is now making noise about "secret rules" - sometimes that is the way things get done.
And sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar.

Until we realize there is NO POLITICIAN ON OUR SIDE we get crumbs of freedom to share with licensed permission.

No mainstream two party (GOP/DNC) politician - agreed.

But every time I point out that the Libertarian party candidates are extremely pro second amendment, then suddenly every single issue voter becomes a multi-issue voter and they don't like the fact the libertarians are this that or the other thing, or they said something that they don't like on some given issue, and they would rather vote for a GOP candidate that is a RINO or gives them lip service on a given issue and then stabs them in the back on the second amendment.

No, we get the government we deserve because that is who we vote for, even when there are much better candidates.

I don't think that is the case. You don't need to get a brace approved for it to be legal. Getting it reviewed by the ATF is a smart thing to do before you put it on the market, but not required by law.

That's how they have been treating braces in the past, there is nothing that will hold them to it if they choose to change their mind. At this point, we're both speculating with little facts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top