JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST REPY"S THERE IS. In the past, every tom, dick, and harry called the ATF and started asking if the brace was legal, within a few months, they got their wish, the AFT swooped in and made them illegal for the time being.

So you got a point, but nothing really matters until there is a court ruling. So while asking the ATF for clarification may result in a letter that bans, or restricts use, having less clarification could lead to an expensive and lengthy legal battle where it's up to a judge or jury to interpret the law. You also might not win that legal battle. So having more clarification can be better defense.

So you got a point, but nothing really matters until there is a court ruling. So while asking the ATF for clarification may result in a letter that bans, or restricts use, having less clarification could lead to an expensive and lengthy legal battle where it's up to a judge or jury to interpret the law. You also might not win that legal battle. So having more clarification can be better defense.

I understand what your saying, but, some times, the least said, is the best said. Or why irritate an old wound. Many of these so called intellectual's don't even know where milk comes from. They live a sheltered life, and believe a lot of what they are ''fed''. Never been in the military, have very little life outside of their comfort zone. Have sources to protect them and have not a clue what its really like in the real world. I'm not a criminal, have NO criminal intent, mind my own business.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top