JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't get interested in the Origin until recently after catching a couple of YouTube vids (I don't even remember what I was searching on. Probably Origin Systems, the old software company.) Decided I had to have one since I don't have a shorty shottie. Just waiting on the Form 3 to clear so they can ship to my dealer and then wait another 8 months. Yay.

I didn't get interested in the Origin until recently after catching a couple of YouTube vids (I don't even remember what I was searching on. Probably Origin Systems, the old software company.) Decided I had to have one since I don't have a shorty shottie. Just waiting on the Form 3 to clear so they can ship to my dealer and then wait another 8 months. Yay.
A dealer in Roseburg stopped carrying them because they had send several back in for repair. They are not well functioning guns.

IDK, the Fosteck had all the length requirements like that of a Mossberg Shockwave, fitting it into the firearm category.

So perhaps this means the end of the less than 18" barreled, but longer than 26" firearms.
I don't think ATF is counting the brace in OAL because it isn't required for the gun to function, and it's a folding brace(?) so it can be shortened and still fired.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top