JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Braces will be next.
IDK, the Fosteck had all the length requirements like that of a Mossberg Shockwave, fitting it into the firearm category.

So perhaps this means the end of the less than 18" barreled, but longer than 26" firearms.

Maybe the ATF just tosses darts at a board for its rulings...

This changing of definitions , rules , categories , classifications etc...Needs to stop.
We can't play by the rules...if the rules keep changing.
Andy

All the more reason to keep stacking Federal courts with less antigun justices!

All the more reason to repeal NFA 1934 and Hughes Amendment of FOPA 1986... and GCA1968.

All the more reason to disband the ATF agency and put the assets under FBI and IRS.

It's coming regardless of party in power. Maybe one party will make it happen sooner but the swamp will marginalize us one way or another.

All of which makes me appreciate President Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell for their stellar work in getting conservatives appointed to the federal and appellate courts.
That's how we'll beat the bastards.

All of which makes me appreciate President Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell for their stellar work in getting conservatives appointed to the federal and appellate courts.
That's how we'll beat the bastards.
Only if the executive branch lets the cases get to the courts.

More than once, Trumps own DOJ/et. al. has put speed bumps and even road blocks in the way of cases that were brought in the cause of liberty.

Left or right, those in power want more power and they are not the friends of anyone interested in liberty. They may seem like they are our friends, but they will take power however they can get it. E.G., the SCOTUS declined to hear any case regarding bump stocks and the Trump admin asked them not to. Now many of us, myself included, may think that bump stocks are silly toys - but the problem is that this sets a precedent, and it can affect more important things.

The fact that the executive branch can just declare something that is legal, is now illegal, retroactively - for political purposes - is very dangerous. I don't see these new federal judges doing Jack **** about it either.

You may think these new judges are there for our benefit, but I see a bunch of judges who owe their new positions of power to those already in power - in short, I see Trump and the GOP stacking the deck in the judicial system, and it makes me very nervous.

Only if the executive branch lets the cases get to the courts.

More than once, Trumps own DOJ/et. al. has put speed bumps and even road blocks in the way of cases that were brought in the cause of liberty.

Left or right, those in power want more power and they are not the friends of anyone interested in liberty. They may seem like they are our friends, but they will take power however they can get it. E.G., the SCOTUS declined to hear any case regarding bump stocks and the Trump admin asked them not to. Now many of us, myself included, may think that bump stocks are silly toys - but the problem is that this sets a precedent, and it can affect more important things.

The fact that the executive branch can just declare something that is legal, is now illegal, retroactively - for political purposes - is very dangerous. I don't see these new federal judges doing Jack **** about it either.

You may think these new judges are there for our benefit, but I see a bunch of judges who owe their new positions of power to those already in power - in short, I see Trump and the GOP stacking the deck in the judicial system, and it makes me very nervous.
Man! Does anything nice ever happen in your dreams?

It is a lot harder to get a judge out than it is to get him in. I have a firm hope that they will indeed support the Constitution rather than a patron. Time will tell.

Man! Does anything nice ever happen in your dreams?

I have come to be very cynical and distrusting of people in power - regardless of whether they are left or right; they generally are corrupt.

It is a lot harder to get a judge out than it is to get him in.

That is what worries me.

Trump is just a puppet - his moves are too structured to be coming from his feeble mind, and he has proven that he can't be trusted even if this is all his plan.

Crap news but I would prefer this type rather than complete loss we suffered with bump stocks....myself x 4...bastards...theft.
Some kind of replacement value should have been included.
KUDOS TO FOSTECH "BUMPSTOCK CREATORS ?"
BESIDES OBVIOUS bubblegum WAIT FOR STAMP APPROVAL AND COST, THEY WILL FIX IT. LOOKS LIKE A SOLID COMPANY....THANKYOU FOSTECH..
ATF USE THEIR SHOES TO MEASURE THINGS..HOW HOW HOW...MERRY ENSLAVEMENT TO ALL.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top