JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This really blows!
I've written my congresswoman asking her raise hell with them
The more folks that write their representatives the better. So get on it folks!

ETA Write the president as well.
When they feel the heat, they'll see the light!
For anybody else who will write a letters to their reps. Please watch this video for ideas on content for your letters. Imagine how out of control the ATF might be under another President.

People mock me for NFA'ing everything.

Ditto. There's a real easy solution:

Tax_Stamp-300x169.jpg

I'm an AK guy, don't care too much if I have that brace on the ak pistol or not, I care much more about that unbraced AK Pistol now becoming an SBR or AOW. That would suck hardcore

It's kind of weird how something without a stock and a short barrel could be classified as a SBR. What about those long barreled 22 pistols people love to target shoot with, are those now SBR's as well? What's next, Assault Bows? Short Lenght Bows with a tax stamp? High Capacity Bows?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

At the end of the day, what we have here is a Rogue Fed. Agency running around and Making Law ( which they cannot do) and then enforcing said law! Then, they go and change the laws ad hoc willy nilly to suit some politicians wishes! They seriously need to go away for good! Write letters, meet with the politicians and get your stuff in order! Come Nov.3rd, we have a choice to make, be sure to check the box that says "Not coming for your guns" AKA Donald J. Trump! We get Joe and K. we also get Beto the gun tzar, and we can kiss our rights good by!

It is incredible that they are allowed to not make clear the requirements for things like this that they want to regulate. it is literally against the law.

Well, if they "ban" the braces,at the very minimum I'll send the ATF an invoice to pay for my two braces that I paid for and were legal before they so arbitrary decided otherwise.

People mock me for NFA'ing everything.
For me, this route would be nightmare for when it comes to moving across state lines, which I do a lot. I do not know the simplicity of moving a NFA item from one state to another or even changing my address in the same state. No thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top