JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good info. Thx for posting. Lots of additional info I haven't seen before. Fe I wasn't aware ATF used a zip tie to test it. That seems problematic for RBT in terms of "single function of the trigger".

Strange how the ATF raid on Big Daddy Unlimited is right after RBT won their court injunction against big daddy unlimited. Why would ATF wait for that? Seems to me to be a coincidence.?

Then what need do we have for the FBI?
Same purpose... by having multiple gangs of goosestepping jackboots each can bounce you off the others like a pinball in a machine, and if they want you and one can't make or fabricate a case eventually another WILL.

Redundancy. If one of them gets disbanded, you still have the other one to run interference for you until you get everything shredded. :D

I like how they own up to their mistakes.

"
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/at...ional-info-updates-corrections/#ixzz7Ilsyeb7R
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

That report was not correct, the ATF never went to Rare Breed manufaturing.

The ATF did go to Big Daddy Unlimited and seized their Wide Open Trigger inventory as confirmed by BDU employees to AmmoLand News and independently to Youtuber Gun & Gadgets, but they did NOT go to Rare Breed as was initially reported."

I like how they own up to their mistakes.

"
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/at...ional-info-updates-corrections/#ixzz7Ilsyeb7R
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

The ATF did go to Big Daddy Unlimited and seized their Wide Open Trigger inventory as confirmed by BDU employees to AmmoLand News and independently to Youtuber Gun & Gadgets, but they did NOT go to Rare Breed as was initially reported."
They're no CNN, I'll give you that. Then again, they sell guns, not lies. :D

Now there are 4 companies in the FRT trigger game.
1. Rarebreed
2. Graves
3. WOT
4. Tommy Triggers

272295580_4578003602325801_4879130679451630251_n.jpg 272255993_4578003435659151_1176925930970482134_n.jpg 269611082_4578003715659123_1413699798163198276_n.jpg

WOT = Big Daddy Unlimited, out by ATF raid. Graves IIRC is the original patent design that RBT bought. Is TT another Tom Bostick show? If so, I suspect he'll be raided soon, ATF has a hardon for him over his bringing the G36 to the civilian market.

WOT = Big Daddy Unlimited, out by ATF raid. Graves IIRC is the original patent design that RBT bought. Is TT another Tom Bostick show? If so, I suspect he'll be raided soon, ATF has a hardon for him over his bringing the G36 to the civilian market.
Yes Rarebreed bought the patent from Graves. But after that transaction. Graves started to produce the trigger after Rarebreed had a product to offer. I am friends with Tom Bostic on Facebook and I just sent him a PM asking if he had anything to do with the new trigger and because his company is called Tommy built Tactical. I asked if the term "Tommy Trigger" was any kind of an infringement to his company. I will post what he says. Plus he does not have a problem with the ATF for bringing the G36 to market. The ATF had him do more modifications to his receivers to make it even harder to convert to rock and roll. Anybody who bought the older receiver was asked to send it back and Tommy would send you a new receiver that the ATF was happy with. The only catch is it costs the customer $250.00 to swap receivers. All because the ATF again changed there effin minds of ruling they had already made. Just like bump stocks and now the braces.

I just got a reply from Tom Bostic and he says he has nothing to do with Tommy Triggers at all and he does not think the name is an infringement because he uses "Tommybuilt Tactical"

This is a very concerning/confusing situation. Can anyone help with some questions?

First, I've always been told the "Boat Accident" defense doesn't work. Nobody said why and I can see both sides: who says I didn't have a boating accident but then again it's a very convenient excuse.

Second, last I'd heard the Rare Breed trigger dispute hadn't been to court yet, so how can they seize with legal limbo? Wide Open Triggers have had neither a dispute or a threat that I'd heard so again HOW is this legal?

Lastly, if you have a trigger and it's seized my understanding is it's not refunded you're just OUT the $400 or whatever amount. If you deny having it that's lying to federal agents...so jail time? Are my other guns in danger if they, I assume, search for the trigger? It's an expensive problem to have but if they're gonna be removed from sale I think I need to get one at least to preserve for future generations! 😉

It's BS they can do this outside retail let alone without a decision from the courts but further frustrating as there are so many "what if" questions they don't seem to have answers to online (and not looking to ask via email/phone and put myself on the radar).

Thanks anyone with any info they're willing to share.

Latest version of Fast and Furious to hassle Citizen Gun Ownership.

Over reach by un-elected GOV employees aka Deep State.

No legal ruling, just declaration that said part is a machine gun.

Just like an etching on metal is a machine gun https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Don-t-be-this-fool-/17-523142/

Or a plastic wall hanger is a machine gun https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/m...s-of-3d-printed-drop-in-auto-sear-coat-hooks/

Really suspicious ATF is also manufacturing probable cause to illegally search Citizens. WTF is also up with all the ads for oil trap filters? Bait for future raids on Americans?

With this mentality, a metal coat hanger could be used as excuse and ATF will pro-actively raid and shoot your dog to prevent you from manufacturing a machine gun.

Last Edited:
I'm a big fan of mrgunsngear for reviews. However, he is a bit of a nut when it comes to things like this as evidenced by previous "panic" videos on his channel. The email could be legitimate, but it really smells fishy and does not look like an official document.

Edit: I think devices like the FRT are stupid and definitely play with fire. However, until the ATF's definition of a machine gun is changed officially, it's hard to justify their logic if this email is indeed legitimate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top