Reactions
I guess a couple folks decided to go the "get a warrant" route. I guess we'll see how that plays out and if the ATF is just going through the motions until the Big Codger forgets what he told them to do, or if they are serious and going to try and push the issue.

From many reports it doesn't look like they are even attempting to touch any WOT's.... yet.

I'm no lawyer, but I doubt it makes any difference since the FRT is now redefined as a MG component and no grandfather clause exists. From what I understand, all FRT's being confiscated where ALL legally purchased... at the time... and ALL are subject to confiscation attempts regardless of purchase date or where you purchased it from.
what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal posession of a MG

Reactions
what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal possession of a MG
Which is why no ones being prosecuted.

Reactions
what i was getting at is people who bought them before the cease and desist letter had no reason to believe they were a MG. people who bought them after the cease and desist could have knowingly bought them after the atf considered them a MG. i think it could make a difference if you were to be charged with illegal posession of a MG
The way I see it, the AFT is going bonkers trying to stick as many as they can before they get their arses handed to them, which is happening as we speak! Texas just slammed their peepee in the door, Hard on their frames and receivers rules, and the FRT suit is gonna end them, so I would advise everyone hold on, take a deep breath, and wait and see!

Reactions
Ah! I get you now. It may be a consideration to argue if someone get's jammed up, but honestly, the ATF isn't making any distinction between the two and kind of doubtful a judge would either. They could simply argue that once you where aware of the cease and desist, you chose to keep it, anyway.;)

Reactions
Ah! I get you now. It may be a consideration to argue if someone get's jammed up, but honestly, the ATF isn't making any distinction between the two and kind of doubtful a judge would either. They could simply argue that once you where aware of the cease and desist, you chose to keep it, anyway.;)
Do like Dave Chappelle said & take the Fifth--
Make them prove that you knew it was illegal

Upcoming Events

2A Rally at the Capitol
Salem, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

Back Top