JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to know exactly which triggers are affected, Tac-Con? Model? Not sure if I have any in use anymore, I don't think they actually reset, just initiated a reset. Can't recall.

zs0yt56rivp81.jpg

The fact they are relying on you to self incriminate shows how little they know of the law. The Haynes case showed that the penalties for possession of an unregistered MG in the original NFA required people to violate their 5th amendment rights, which is why they created the stamp program for preexisting firearms in the GCA68... seriously, these knuckleheads.

This will require yet another federal gun law to pass muster.

What makes you think that a WOT FRT is OK to use? Reading the ATF letter dated the 22nd seems clear. One trigger pull per one fired shot. I'm interested in ANYONES logical response, and , will you be using yours this weekend in the woods or range? If not, why not?

I wish I had purchased one of these so I could continue using it without any care about what the ATF says!
They are out there for sale, go get one. I think I will. I bid on an auction for a pair yesterday on GB but got outbid but just a little bit.

Awesome free advertising Rare Breed and the FRT-15 just got! I had no idea about these until now. WAY TO GO BRANDON ATF!!

Very informative video by rare breed guy after one of his vendors (manufacturer) was raided.

Skip to 14:15 mark where he specifically addresses can atf get customer info which is the most important part for most people I would think. The whole thing is worth watching though also imo.

Last Edited:
What makes you think that a WOT FRT is OK to use? Reading the ATF letter dated the 22nd seems clear. One trigger pull per one fired shot. I'm interested in ANYONES logical response, and , will you be using yours this weekend in the woods or range? If not, why not?
I used mine today . Pulled the trigger every time it fired.

This is why I don't buy such things online or with a credit card/etc., such that it could be traced back to me.

I bought a Geissele fast trigger instead, but if I did buy a binary or FRT trigger, it would be cash with no records.
No you just post it on here for them to read 😂😂😂 you are so slick

Unelected bureaucrats is how they plan to end our constitutional republic. They've figured out that nobody will do anything to stop them, too many entrenched political hacks helping them along,,,

I love mine (hypothetically speaking) and it works well. Question: wouldn't be easier to change from the full auto bolt carrier that's needed to a semi auto BCG when wanting to change quickly from one to another? You know in case somebody uninvited came around.

Yup and Trump gave them the blueprint with the bumpstock ban
Yawn…how many of your posts are just this same statement rehashed over and over again?

The ATF has been publishing letters that arbitrarily change "laws" overnight long before Trump was in office.

The year is 2022 btw, and the current President is Joe Biden, about half way through his second year already!

Here's to the lawsuits going favorably! Best case is eventually the ATF's powers get gutted in a Supreme Court case! Not getting my hopes up though…

But ... but ... he is a "big Second Amendment guy". Remember when national reciprocity and deregulating silencers passed? Yah, me neither. But, hey, that yuge supporter of our gun rights thought adding Feinstein's AWB was just the ticket.
Yeah, I like where we are at now with Biden much better!

Trump at least had the political wherewithal to listen to his base and closest advisors and ultimately backed off the most terrible ideas he ever had in office! Definitely not denying that those were disappointing moments, but in the end he did not pursue those measures.

Regarding the Hearing Protection Act and reciprocity, that really had nothing to do with Trump. For some reason the House never advanced it despite the Republican majority. Perhaps the majority in the Senate was too slim; the Democrats would've had many tools at their disposal to block the passage of that bill had it materialized. Of course, that is still no excuse to just not try!

Edit to add: Apparently the HPA was also introduced in the Senate simultaneously in 2017, but failed to advance in either chamber.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads