JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, by virtue of more people voting for Biden and less people voting for Trump. Was there a point to this (obvious) statement?
In a state with an overwhelming Democrat majority a vote for a third party isn't anymore a vote for Biden then a vote for Trump is, both end up going to Biden anyway.

In a state with an overwhelming Democrat majority a vote for a third party isn't anymore a vote for Biden then a vote for Trump is, both end up going to Biden anyway.
Actually, I believe registered D's are less than 50%, R's are a few % less than D's, and "others" make up the difference…. that's why D's and R's try to get that "swing-vote".

If R's could manage to pick up swing-votes, they could win.

But, I no longer care because both parties are two side of the same coin and are in it for money and power, full stop.

I don't believe that based on the results. I experienced the Rossi Gregoire multiple recounts until Gregoire won. Magically "more ballots were found."
I just find it funny the way democrats and republicans argue about how to draw the districts that determine the electoral college, a discussion only either party is involved.

I didn't vote for Biden genius. I don't chose one evil sexual predator over another one so I can say hey o voted for fake change. I have never voted for a liberal. You realize trump was a New York liberal elitist for 50+ years and supported his buddies the Clinton's in 90's AWB. But hey lord for bud you investigate and do research. I bet your a hit at the red neck cafe.
I do recall myself saying in the 2016 Primary run that trump was a "Born Again Conservative" as I recalled all his lefty support too

Still I did like most of what he did, he surprised me. I was dead set against Jeb though and was happier with Huckabee and liked Ted Cruz the best. But yeah I'd vote for Trump again

I can't vote just on the 2AD, I have to consider the economy, border, security, military readiness.

This thread is really about those FRT's though, I'm already burned out on politics

_nc_ohc=r4HdvO0eq8gAX_Svr9r&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top