JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have heard the folks that answer the phones have nothing to do with the people doing the checks. How ever, I can't imagine them not getting bored if no one was calling and doing SOMETHING to help the checkers. At the very least I don't feel calling them is gonna make it go faster and calling everyday is gonna make it SEEM like it's taking FOREVER. Have you ever gone anywhere with kids and have them ask every 5 minutes "ARE WE THERE YET? :s0114:

My first form 4 took 3 months, last year, Form 1 took about 3.5 months and I have another form 4 which is at a bout 3.5 months right now.

I have heard the folks that answer the phones have nothing to do with the people doing the checks. How ever, I can't imagine them not getting bored if no one was calling and doing SOMETHING to help the checkers. At the very least I don't feel calling them is gonna make it go faster and calling everyday is gonna make it SEEM like it's taking FOREVER. Have you ever gone anywhere with kids and have them ask every 5 minutes "ARE WE THERE YET? :s0114:

My first form 4 took 3 months, last year, Form 1 took about 3.5 months and I have another form 4 which is at a bout 3.5 months right now.

Unless it's changed, one of the examiners used to post on arfcom and said one of the biggest hold ups was the constant form checks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top