JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No news on mine, like I said earlier the guy at Rainer said it was a done deal, no more form 1 SBR's in Wasington period.

Mine was submitted May 2nd so I am coming up on what had typically been the turn around on a efiled form 1.

Agreed, at least I did not yet engrave my lower. I am aware of a number of guys who went ahead and did the engraving when they submitted who had applications returned denied during that last mass rejection wave. To my knowledge since then there has been none approved or denied, we are in limbo waiting for more info.

No news on mine, like I said earlier the guy at Rainer said it was a done deal, no more form 1 SBR's in Wasington period.

Mine was submitted May 2nd so I am coming up on what had typically been the turn around on a efiled form 1.

Just got one back ( Oregon ) . efiled trust form 1 took 97 days. You have a while to go.

Anything on this yet? Wasn't somebody trying to work through this?
I really want to SBR my AK, apparently I'm going to have to transfer it to a licensed manuf to remove the barrel extension? A 10 min job I could do myself. Ridiculous.

Someone from another site is working the issue. I'm going from memory here but the analogy was given to the HMFIC about buying a lawnmower. You take the box of parts home and assemble the lawnmower but that doesn't mean you manufactured it! Supposedly that lit the lightbulb of the dimwitt.
Does this mean that the issue is solved? I doubt it but hopefully things will soon be rectified;)

Edit: Form 3's and Form 4's seem to be going through without a hitch (per another friend)

Last Edited:
It is stupid. I am at 60 days and no word. I heard of one coming back before this whole mess at around 45 days. I have my fingers crossed :)
More like 95 to 100 days right now. Tax returns and the rumors of trusts getting more complicated soon are conspiring against you. The NFA is slammed right now. Thats for efile. 6 months if you paper filed.

I have one efiled form 1 SBR, one paper form 2 SBR and 4 paper form 4 suppressor submissions currently pending. If I can scare up the dough I am going to try and do one more SBR and maybe one more can before the end of the year.

I would much rather my form 1 took 200 days and was approved than 45 days and returned without a stamp :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top