JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah considering how the EPA v. W Virginia ruling went. And now the GOA is on the offensive Vs. AFT on the receiver ruling. That just got filed.
Executive branch enforcement agencies aren't the "rule makers". That would be the legislative branch's job. But they'd just like to make Red Flag laws and other feel good nonsense that still lets mentally deranged boys get firearms and start blasting indiscriminately into crowds of patriot's. All the while trying to take more freedoms from "law abiding" citizens. WOOPS! rabiit holed ya.

I meant, uh, SCOTUS said alphabet agencies don't make rules. the legislature has to do that.

Bailiff, whack 'em in the ding ding!

I'll still call that a win. I'm sure seeing how SCOTUS neutered the EPA has got a lot of folk in the ATF ducking for cover. About flippin time!

It would be nice if it had the same impact on 80%'s. Redefining what constitues a firearm definately falls into the realm of over-reach as well. This story isn't over though and I'm sure looking forward to watching their house of cards crumble a bit at at time.

Last Edited:
My money's still on this illegitimate despotic Regime following the lead of its Little Brothers in NY, CA etc and saying "Interesting ruling... now, enforce it, if you think you CAN."

My money's still on this illegitimate despotic Regime following the lead of its Little Brothers in NY, CA etc and saying "Interesting ruling... now, enforce it, if you think you CAN."
That's exactly what those criminals in WDC will do. Exactly...

Don't forget, there's that little case brewing in Cali, about what defines a receiver, as well as the Ghost Gun nonsense, they are keeping it super quiet, because if Cali looses that one, they loose them ALL! Don't know the case name/number, but its been brewing since 2015 ( I think) and if it makes it's way to the 9th after they figure out how to deal with Bruen, the whole house of cards that is gun control will come crashing down on Cali!

The trick will be the feds withholding fed funds from the states to get them to play nice and back off all gun control, that won't happen until Biden is out, so for now, were stuck with whatever happens! Mid Terms will tell the tail, and depending on how DeSantis does moving toward the presidency, if he plays second to Trump, or if Trump even runs at all, and then who gets to be V.P. will be telling! Right now, there is NO good choice for the Dem side, which is a good thing!

The trick will be the feds withholding fed funds from the states to get them to play nice and back off all gun control, that won't happen until Biden is out, so for now, were stuck with whatever happens! Mid Terms will tell the tail, and depending on how DeSantis does moving toward the presidency, if he plays second to Trump, or if Trump even runs at all, and then who gets to be V.P. will be telling! Right now, there is NO good choice for the Dem side, which is a good thing!
There was no good choice in 2020 either, didn't matter. The fix was in.

There was no good choice in 2020 either, didn't matter. The fix was in.
"81 million" votes cast for Brandon. The most votes for a candidate in any election, ever. Yeah... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :s0140:

Curious if anyone has thought of taken the Angle of "Disabilities" to justify a brace. I am a high functioning Quadriplegic, i can push a manual wheelchair have pretty good arm strength, and limited hand use. Couldn't one like myself Advocate this as discrimination based on an adaptive device for the disabled? These, even though i have not tried myself could be used for that adaptive purpose?
1 Disabled is a protected "class"
2 the 2nd says i am allowed
3 this device makes it possible to shoot my firearm by stabilizing my limited arm strength giving me the ability to hold the weapon with limited hand function!

Look forward to your thoughts!

Curious if anyone has thought of taken the Angle of "Disabilities" to justify a brace. I am a high functioning Quadriplegic, i can push a manual wheelchair have pretty good arm strength, and limited hand use. Couldn't one like myself Advocate this as discrimination based on an adaptive device for the disabled? These, even though i have not tried myself could be used for that adaptive purpose?
3 this device makes it possible to shoot my firearm by stabilizing my limited arm strength giving me the ability to hold the weapon with limited hand function!

I wonder if this could be challenged under the Americans With Disabilities Act?
Seeing how it's also illegal to demand "Proof" of a disability, should be a slam dunk!

I would think that you are the very person that braces were developed for, and that would make for a good person to bring suit against the government.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top