JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All for a campaign where my grandmother in her grave had more life than its supporters at rallies...
I'm guessing she somehow managed to vote, too...twice. Brandon seems to have the market cornered on deceased voters.
biden voters.jpg

Contact SAF and/or FPC--you sound like just the kind of plaintiff they're looking for on this one.
@rhollister71 ☝️This ☝️right here!
Both of these outfits are salivating for someone just like you to come along to be the poster child for their next lawsuit.
Gitchoosum!!!

i just went to their website(SAF) and email a case inquiry. we shall see how it goes. kinda excited
Not sure im a posterchild, but i am disabled. i do love my guns. i love a good argument. I am a productive citizen, own a small business, family man, have 2 kids, 3 grandkids. Ok maybe i am the posterchild. LOL
Obi Wan GIF by Star Wars

Maybe this will be my Legacy!! I got put in this damn chair for a reason and i dont think it was for better Parking spots. LOL
Don't forget, if either one (or both) of them take your case, let us know.
I already donate to both, and am a FPC/FPF member, it wouldn't hurt me one bit to up my donation dollars if I knew one of our very own was the poster child for the fight!

I should probably join up with SAF and NAGR, too, instead of just sending them money.

Maybe this will be my Legacy!! I got put in this damn chair for a reason and i dont think it was for better Parking spots. LOL
Keep us updated. If a group takes your case, I will send an extra donation for the cause. Would be sweet to see NWFA do an member donation deal.

Don't forget, if either one (or both) of them take your case, let us know.
I already donate to both, and am a FPC/FPF member, it wouldn't hurt me one bit to up my donation dollars if I knew one of our very own was the poster child for the fight!

I should probably join up with SAF and NAGR, too, instead of just sending them money.
I will for sure..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top