JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I mean, so they issued a letter stating that you may follow the law as it was written in 1968. I get it that people were concerned and did not want to get in ATF trouble, but if you read the headlines the media was putting out you would think this was some crazy new interpretation or exemption from exising law. When in reality they just reiterated the GCA and said "If it's on your property and you are following the law you are good to go just like the GAC stated".:s0092:

I mean, so they issued a letter stating that you may follow the law as it was written in 1968. I get it that people were concerned and did not want to get in ATF trouble, but if you read the headlines the media was putting out you would think this was some crazy new interpretation or exemption from exising law. When in reality they just reiterated the GCA and said "If it's on your property and you are following the law you are good to go just like the GAC stated".:s0092:
Interesting, non-binding language...

Its probably in reaction to certain States saying gun shops/FFLS are nonessential while the DHS advises that they are essential businesses
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top