JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it didn't happen after they killed a bunch of women and children in Waco and Ruby Ridge, it will NEVER happen.:mad:

Tree of Liberty.jpg

Further, 18 U.S.C. 925(d)(3) provides that "The Attorney General shall authorize a firearm or ammunition to be imported or brought into the United States or any possession thereof if the firearm… is generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes." Therefore, in most circumstances, in order to import a firearm into the U.S. the firearm must be "readily adaptable to sporting purposes."

Barr is here for the next 7 weeks, give or take- it is down to him to reign in whatever elements are "rogue" in the ATF.....He is in charge, and perhaps if he could find a minute in his day to dicfubblegumtate a letter......

This sh1t could be brought to a grinding halt once and for all.....

Until it's changed by the next AG. This is why elections are important. It's not so much who is in the office, but who comes along with the politician to fill the other administrative positions.

Interesting thread, "women and children killed at Waco...", they were not "killed", they were murdered, there is a difference. Go read the CONgressional Hearings where Seal Team 6 (who all later died in a suspicious helicopter wreck) admitted, under oath, that they were machinegunning women and children (you know, the old "you are not being attacked, we are merely killing/murdering you! Do not defend yourself!" line) who were running from the building the BATF set on fire with poison gas that was flammable and is NOT allowed to be used in war against enemy combatants! Also Slick Willie's body-guards from his first run who were machined in the back with tungsten-cored bullets available ONLY to gov't agents (as per CONgressiona Hearings).

Traitor to America Billie Bar doing ANYTHING pro-American, pro-Constitution, pro-lawful? I don't know if the poster was serious, or trying to be funny, about Billie Bar obeying the law or enforcing it, but he has shown no urge to do so before, and has stabbed the rule of law in the back repeatedly. Probably already has a place in the Biden admin.

Until it's changed by the next AG. This is why elections are important. It's not so much who is in the office, but who comes along with the politician to fill the other administrative positions.
Exactly and people elected Trump who sett the bar using executive action through ATF to ban bumpfire stocks as machine guns now any liberal like Biden can do the same with assualt weapons Amin's reclassify like Trump did and use his blue print. Trump had control he had over 45 votes in senate needed for reconciliation low majority. But he didn't do a dam thing to help gun owners. He did worst he created a road map for his liberal buddies he's been friends with in New York for decades to screw us. I can't believe people thought he was for gun rights and common person. He's a trust fund entitled elite. We had a chance to defund the ATF it was on her campaign Jo Jorgeson

What executive order was that? As of last week our President had signed 195 executive orders.
I went and looked at all of them, nothing I could find on banning bumpfire stocks.
EO 13765 to EO 13959 and nothing, maybe I missed it maybe it has a mislabeled title.
If you have EO number, please provide.

What executive order was that? As of last week our President had signed 195 executive orders.
I went and looked at all of them, nothing I could find on banning bumpfire stocks.
EO 13765 to EO 13959 and nothing, maybe I missed it maybe it has a mislabeled title.
If you have EO number, please provide.
It wasn't an EO it was simply a change to the regulatory status of bumpstocks, making them illegal. Same could be done with other accesories and potentially firearms. Trump encouraged the change and the change was done under his administration, so he owns it.

Koresh and his followers set that place on fire. He was the scourge that killed those women and children.
Waco was an ATF fundraiser that went horribly wrong.
The ATF et al could have just grabbed Koresh while he was on one of his daily jogs instead of creating that siege. They chose to make it a media spectacle
The federal government used incendiary gas bombs to try to drive the Davidians out of their compound and pumped the gas in there which not only accelerated the fire but caused those women and children to literally bend over backwards in a hideous contortion. In fact, the ATF knew that the Davidians were aware of their "surprise" raid, but I guess when they've got the press all lined up for a show, they decided to go ahead anyway. The shots fired that started the gun battle were a reported negligent discharge by an ATF agent.
The Branch Davidians may have been a wacko religious cult and may have indeed started the fires, but would any of that happened if the ATF had not made such a hash of things from the get-go?

I'm not saying ATF didn't botch the raid or that there weren't serious mistakes made. The initial investigations were bungled, Reno should have been fired or force to resign, and the truth about the entire affair still isn't fully known (and probably never will be).

But Koresh was a child raping cult head who literally planned mass suicide and what happened at that compound was entirely consistent with his apocaplyptic vision and teachings. Good riddance to that man.

The suffering of his followers - the innocent ones, at least, and the children, is tragic. A 3 year old's body was found and they had been stabbed through the chest.

Now, as bad as the ATF screwed things up - does anyone believe an agent of the United States government (from any agency or the military) did such a thing? Stabbed a 3 year old through the chest?

It was a clusterf*ck.

It wasn't an EO it was simply a change to the regulatory status of bumpstocks, making them illegal. Same could be done with other accesories and potentially firearms. Trump encouraged the change and the change was done under his administration, so he owns it.
Shrug, LOTS of gun owners were all in on getting rid of Trump. So they won and got what they wanted. Now they can enjoy getting what they asked for. Should be fun to watch.

Koresh was a POS
But the ATF's desire to put on a big show is what caused the deaths of those people. Like I said before, they could have grabbed Koresh anytime they wanted but instead the ATF leadership wanted an extravaganza. A spectacle.
And what they got instead was a massacre. Had they just arrested Koresh while he was jogging,, they could have stopped his molestations and maybe those people would still be alive

I guess that's also why he put a conservative majority on the Supreme Court with the justices leaning strong on 2A. Not to mention the hundreds conservative judges that he packed the circuit courts with. I'm sure that none of them will be there to help 2A out when the time comes.

Shrug, LOTS of gun owners were all in on getting rid of Trump. So they won and got what they wanted. Now they can enjoy getting what they asked for. Should be fun to watch.
Boy, that's the truth
If ever there was an example of "Be careful what you wish for...":(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews