JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.regulations.gov/document/ATF-2021-0001-0001

Here's what I wrote:
I oppose this change and any interpretation that is as arbitrary as this is written, this will not stand. First of all, you do not have the authority to make laws, congress does. That being said, any infringement on our second amendment rights is against the law via the constitution. The ATF should be going after the criminals that are using guns for nefarious reasons on the streets and getting back the guns you gave to the cartels a few years back. Don't make law abiding citizens and protectors into criminals "reinterpreting" existing arbitrary definitions. Stop it .

As for "ghost" guns, law abiding citizens have been building firearms since before the foundation of this country. It's our God given, constitutional right.
Parts are necessary for repairs and maintenance, leave them alone. Stop messing with pistol braces, you will not get them back. You need to focus on the 80%+ death rate by suicide that is the majority of the gun deaths in the country. The USA is #11 in the world for gun related homicides, Brazil has a higher death rate than the US and they have more strict gun laws than we do. In England the Homicide rates stayed the same as when they had guns,. but now it's just knife homicide instead of guns. So come get the steak knives next?

ATF, just stop it, get to work going after the thugs and hustlers and prohibited persons, hit the streets and go after the narcos and smugglers and get back to enforcing laws, not interpretations.

Last Edited:
I have submitted my comment. It only took 10 minutes and I hope everyone takes opportunity to help defend not only the second amendment, but also the legislative process at the core of our republic which is under assault by this "rule change".

Yep, from what I have gathered from the bigger guntoobers, IV8888, G&G, JohnnyB (gun drama johnny Appalachia) and the like, keeping it civil will be heard and those that are, lets just say more inflammatory, may not be counted...

That being said , as I was searching key words in the search they have for the comments section on the site.. Just to see if there were any supporting the rules change, which I found less than 10 in support thus far. I did stumble across someone that was pretty candid with the swearing, from our side. To me that just seems like a good way to get an unwanted visit considering the tyrannical climate at hand.

I'm sure we all have an internal SCREAM that would benefit from a divine restraint. If it weren't for my love of Jesus, I would be an unbearable person to be around

Anywho, I would encourage everyone to search on the aforementioned ATF comment section, the words: in favor, oppose, support, stop, continue and I can't remember what else i was looking up. But it gave me an idea what those that are wanting this to go through are saying.

One of my big concerns is the AR upper receiver issue. They claim that the AR uppers won't be considered a firearm but they have already listed at least one AR upper a firearm. What's stopping them from listing others as firearms. Their new definition of receiver is so vague it could make just about anything a firearm including air gun frames and receivers.

I'll say this, the ATF does not have the authority to circumvent wordage in laws written by Congress, it is the job of Congress to change or reword existing laws.
This is what we must get across to them and to do so you must contact your federal level elected officials and demand that they thwart this tyrannical attempt from the Biden administration to add yet another cut to the destruction of the 2A.

...contact your federal level elected officials and demand that they thwart this tyrannical attempt from the Biden administration...
What we've learned in the last year or two is that Democrats will happily abdicate their responsibilities and duties as long as the agenda suits them. The moves to remove supremacy (preemption) of the state legislature (with regards to firearms ONLY) in several states is an indication of a larger trend to usurp the legislative process. At the state and federal levels, tossing "interpretations" to unelected bueracrats or to the executive branch is their way of dodging responsibility and actively abdicating their own power... a sorry-assed excuse for elected "leadership".

"The ends justify the means" has replaced Sic Semper Tyrannus as their rallying cry.
Pathetic and a hugely disturbing for us powerless peons.

What we've learned in the last year or two is that Democrats will happily abdicate their responsibilities and duties as long as the agenda suits them. The moves to remove supremacy (preemption) of the state legislature (with regards to firearms ONLY) in several states is an indication of a larger trend to usurp the legislative process. At the state and federal levels, tossing "interpretations" to unelected bueracrats or to the executive branch is their way of dodging responsibility and actively abdicating their own power... a sorry-assed excuse for elected "leadership".

"The ends justify the means" has replaced Sic Semper Tyrannus as their rallying cry.
Pathetic and a hugely disturbing for us powerless peons.
All true statements brother but we must not let them get away with it by being silent. Sure it is a daunting task to always be fighting for rights but as Americans that's what we MUST do every time they are thrust into extinction by King George followers. IF NOT, THEY WIN...

I just posted my comments. I love the easily converted/completed definition. Really a funny read.

The argument for a split receiver because the the US representatives didn't know what a striker fired gun was. Who at the ATF wouldn't have known about all the Browning designed pistols?

The Glock receiver redefinition to the metal parts that engage the slide was really kinda funny. How would you see the serial numbers on those two parts? It looks like they picked and choose the most odd parts to be marked as the receiver. No common sense was used at all. To get the new "Glock Frame" serialize you'd have to cut away all the support material.

The critical process statement was a little weird. Can you say moving target? I guess "sleepy Joe" hadn't had his coffee yet.

All in all I thought it was mess. Nothing factual in the history explaining why we need the redefinition. Only the fact that criminals are still breaking the law and how to create a whole new class of felons.

Just remember to be civil. They can just throw out anything with foul language. I want to make 'em work for it.

Well, that means .00006% of the population is concerned. That will be pretty sad if more people in the US die from Covid than care about this issue.
Sad indeed. Any gun owner should be paying attention. Hell, *every* gun YouTube channel I know of has talked about this.

And if you're paying attention, you've added your voice to the dissent.

So where is everyone?

Well, we are halfway to the pistol brace number of comments which was around 40k respondents and they abandoned that once.
They actually shut the comment time early on that since they were getting so many comments.
Maybe this will be a repeat, this has only been live since Thursday last week
I've been contacting folks directly with the URL and going into the gun store and asking folks if they heard of this and giving them the info to do th comment form. I may type something up so they guys at the store have it posted.
It doesn't take much to get the guys and gals at at the gun store rabbled up these days!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top