JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still waiting for the first verifiable cases of either States or Feds going to registered, lawful NFA gun/accessory owners and taking their NFA items... :rolleyes: plenty of cases of unlawful/unregistered NFA items being taken as evidence/used against their owners.

Still waiting for the first verifiable cases of either States or Feds going to registered, lawful NFA gun/accessory owners and taking their NFA items... :rolleyes: plenty of cases of unlawful/unregistered NFA items being taken as evidence/used against their owners.
Do other countries count? Terrible ideas from other countries seem to be regurgitated as good ideas, and even domestic policy, by progressives and leftists here.

A guy at M4C posted this, and I believe it needs to be rubbed in the face of every "screw you guys, 'cuz MUH BAMBI-BLASTUHRZ" sunshine-patriot in our midst.

"I swear on all that I value that if we get some weird a** points based AWB (again), I am going to contact every elected official I can find. I am going to post and repost on Linkdin. I will get a FB, and when I get banned, I will get another. I will also find whatever Karen groups I can thrust myself into.

Sniper rifles are a massive menace. They are defined by: anything with a bullet heavier than 77grains, anything with a bullet greater than .225, anything with a barrel longer than 16 inches, anything with more than 2700fps, anything with a max magnification greater than 7x, anything with a manual action, etc and so forth.

I will not rest until every hunting rifle in these great United States is illegal. And you know what else? I'm keeping mine."

That's not entirely factual either. States have not truly started confiscating guns. They have created laws that assist in removing guns from those that may do harm. In a sense they have created "pre-crime". Guilty until proven innocent. If innocent, these people have had their property returned. That is not really confiscation. Calling it so isn't factual.

Even most here have looked at some of the cases of red flag laws and posted that it made sense, the person shouldn't have owned a gun. Sure one can pick out those that were questionable, but most cases the person committed an offense or broke a law.

To state they are coming for your guns, would literally mean, they are coming for your guns. In my life experiences, they aren't.
More or less agree - it is a stretch - but it is also a precursor/prelude. And whether any US state is doing or has done or has current plans to do it, you have to admit that outside the USA, confiscation has followed registration in many countries, often with disastrous results for the citizens. The whole idea behind the Second Amendment is rooted in distrust of government power. As our government increases in power, it also increasingly wants gun control.

A guy at M4C posted this, and I believe it needs to be rubbed in the face of every "screw you guys, 'cuz MUH BAMBI-BLASTUHRZ" sunshine-patriot in our midst.

"I swear on all that I value that if we get some weird a** points based AWB (again), I am going to contact every elected official I can find. I am going to post and repost on Linkdin. I will get a FB, and when I get banned, I will get another. I will also find whatever Karen groups I can thrust myself into.

Sniper rifles are a massive menace. They are defined by: anything with a bullet heavier than 77grains, anything with a bullet greater than .225, anything with a barrel longer than 16 inches, anything with more than 2700fps, anything with a max magnification greater than 7x, anything with a manual action, etc and so forth.

I will not rest until every hunting rifle in these great United States is illegal. And you know what else? I'm keeping mine."
It isn't a stretch - gun control advocates want to ban the .50 BMG based on its ballistics. California has done just that.

It isn't a stretch - gun control advocates want to ban the .50 BMG based on its ballistics. California has done just that.
The problem is, making Elmer Fudd see that if he throws us under the bus we will MAKE SURE they come for HIS precious bolt-action .30-cal's next.

Back in Grandpa's USAF days, I believe the term he and everyone else in Strategic Air Command used was Mutual Assured Destruction...

More or less agree - it is a stretch - but it is also a precursor/prelude. And whether any US state is doing or has done or has current plans to do it, you have to admit that outside the USA, confiscation has followed registration in many countries, often with disastrous results for the citizens. The whole idea behind the Second Amendment is rooted in distrust of government power. As our government increases in power, it also increasingly wants gun control.
And increased distrust.

Not really, because no other country have an analog to the 2A..
True. But we have also heard anti-gun US politicians praise and endorse Australian style gun control as a model for US gun control efforts. That has involved confiscation. So, we know this is their goal. We have also heard from the occupier-in-chief that he doesn't believe inalienable rights are inalienable. We have witnessed how little the rule of law and the Constitution matters to the powers that be, or the courts. If the winds of political correctness and cancel culture shift any farther I believe they would have no compunction about setting fire to the remainder of the Bill of Rights they haven't already ignored.

Last Edited:
True. But we have also heard anti-gun US politicians praise and endorse Australian style gun control as a model for US gun control efforts. That has involved confiscation. So, we know this is their goal. We have also heard from the occupier-in-chief that he doesn't believe inalienable rights are inalienable. We have witnessed how little the rule of law and the Constitution matters to the powers that be, or the courts. If the winds of political correctness and cancel culture shift any farther I believe they would have no compunction about setting fire to the remainder of the Bill of Rights the haven't already ignored.

So... resort to 80% for anything thats "questionable" is generally a good practice. I build some things for "fun" but there might also be an 80% squirreled away on the bottom of a lake thats set up for shtf and doesn't see a lot of shooting.

Me thinks, IF they change the rules and suddenly make a firearm fall under some ATFE rule, making millions of previously lead ally owned firearms illegal, then there should be no application fee or tax stamp or whatever other name they try to attach to it. Just because some alphabet agency changes the rules, doesn't mean millions of Americans have to pony up $$$ to keep what they've already legally owned…

I recall someone trying to increase taxes on tea some years ago. That didn't seem to work out so well. And only escalated in said someone and their army receiving an azz whoopin' …

Enough is indeed enough. People need to stand up to tyranny and resist. Our founding fathers would have…
How many people surrendered their bump stocks?

That's not entirely factual either. States have not truly started confiscating guns. They have created laws that assist in removing guns from those that may do harm. In a sense they have created "pre-crime". Guilty until proven innocent. If innocent, these people have had their property returned. That is not really confiscation. Calling it so isn't factual.

Even most here have looked at some of the cases of red flag laws and posted that it made sense, the person shouldn't have owned a gun. Sure one can pick out those that were questionable, but most cases the person committed an offense or broke a law.

To state they are coming for your guns, would literally mean, they are coming for your guns. In my life experiences, they aren't.
When they take your weapons without due process, they are coming for them.

SB Tactical Founder Fighting Back Against ATF's Backdoor Gun Ban

Bosco says that the proposed rule will give the ATF to declare virtually every pistol equipped with a stabilizing brace a short barreled rifle that must be registered with the federal government, and even AR-style pistols that don't have a brace attached could suddenly become a rifle in the eyes of the ATF if an optic or other accessory were attached. That's because the ATF is trying to redefine what makes a rifle a rifle, but the proposed definition is so vague and arbitrary that there's really no way for gun owners to know for certain whether or not they're in compliance with the law.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top