JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's concerning to me how many here seem more willing to make excuses and budge in the face of ATF bullbubblegum rulings instead of saying 'have fun enforcing it".

It's concerning to me how many here seem more willing to make excuses and budge in the face of ATF bullbubblegum rulings instead of saying 'have fun enforcing it".
Well for one, committing a felony is not always the best first choice for fighting bad legislation. For two, publicly announcing that you intend to commit a felony is not a good idea in this day and age. There's probably a good "for three" but the first one is good enough for me.

Well for one, committing a felony is not always the best first choice for fighting bad legislation. For two, publicly announcing that you intend to commit a felony is not a good idea in this day and age. There's probably a good "for three" but the first one is good enough for me.
They wont have fun. They dont care. Just doing their jobs throwing you in jail or flat out killing you while you resist going down guns blazing. Only going to take a few martyrs before the tax stamp money starts rolling in.

They wont have fun. They dont care. Just doing their jobs throwing you in jail or flat out killing you while you resist going down guns blazing. Only going to take a few martyrs before the tax stamp money starts rolling in.
Just like their black-uniformed and red-armbanded, German-speaking spiritual ancestors of eighty years ago.

A lot of assumptions being made. I follow all laws generally speaking and always have. But for a supposedly strongly 2A group I'm surprised there's so many people just rolling over and accepting this stuff.

Rolling over? It means just like, taking it..? IDK how to explain lol I've never met someone who dint understand the phrase

anyways, tbh i don't really care about this topic. i have my opinion and made my decision on the topic so meh. Ima unfollow so i don't get a million alerts.

Rolling over? It means just like, taking it..? IDK how to explain lol I've never met someone who dint understand the phrase

anyways, tbh i don't really care about this topic. i have my opinion and made my decision on the topic so meh. Ima unfollow so i don't get a million alerts.
I know what the phrase means and I'm sure you do too. You could explain it simply by giving me an example of something someone said or did. Not something they didn't say or didn't do. But instead you run away.

A lot of assumptions being made. I follow all laws generally speaking and always have. But for a supposedly strongly 2A group I'm surprised there's so many people just rolling over and accepting this stuff.
Accepting what? The ATF F'd up in the first place with their initial ruling on braces not being stocks. Any idiot could see it was a stupid screwup they were bound to course correct at some time. Why is any of this a surprise?

calvinpeeingsecond.jpg

This first one of these was funny. The guy is losing his touch.
Agree. But I kinda think about it as anyone helping to spread the word about ATF's bs is worthy of some praise from me.

I noticed Manyof the most important things are buried as "inside jokes" in his videos now and briefly mentioned so that others in the know will "get it" but most people won't, such as "definition of a rifle" slide, etc. But that's being an art critic I guess and the guy has put more work into letting others know about atf's B.S. than I have so I applaud him for that. I hope to see more videos like that one he drove over the dog in golf cart (I think it was "definition of receiver") in future.

Agree. But I kinda think about it as anyone helping to spread the word about ATF's bs is worthy of some praise from me.

I noticed Manyof the most important things are buried as "inside jokes" in his videos now and briefly mentioned so that others in the know will "get it" but most people won't, such as "definition of a rifle" slide, etc. But that's being an art critic I guess and the guy has put more work into letting others know about atf's B.S. than I have so I applaud him for that. I hope to see more videos like that one he drove over the dog in golf cart (I think it was "definition of receiver") in future.
I posted it on FB and got a like from a left leaning Canadian

Accepting what? The ATF F'd up in the first place with their initial ruling on braces not being stocks. Any idiot could see it was a stupid screwup they were bound to course correct at some time. Why is any of this a surprise?
Freedoms, once gained, are worth fighting to keep imo. Especially in this case where the method they r using to take away our rights is establishing precedents which set the stage to go after assault rifles. Specifically using a "scorecard", redefining what a rifle is based on a pistol, and saying they can still call something an sbr even if it meets all requirements of their "scorecard".

The big picture is ATF is trying to do the job of making the law (legislative) and interpreting the law (judicial) when in fact their job is to enforce the laws (executive), not refine them according to the mandate from whatever politician sits atop the executive branch (in this case it's Biden). This is a violation of separation of powers imo. They are overstepping their bounds in this case and others and we as a people need to call them on it.

Freedoms, once gained, are worth fighting to keep imo. Especially in this case where the method they r using to take away our rights is establishing precedents which set the stage to go after assault rifles. Specifically using a "scorecard", redefining what a rifle is based on a pistol, and saying they can still call something an sbr even if it meets all requirements of their "scorecard".

The big picture is ATF is trying to do the job of making the law (legislative) and interpreting the law (judicial) when in fact their job is to enforce the laws (executive), not refine them according to the mandate from whatever politician sits atop the executive branch (in this case it's Biden). This is a violation of separation of powers imo. They are overstepping their bounds in this case and others and we as a people need to call them on it.
The problem is that their interpretation of the law was wrong the first time around. And yeah, like any government agency that uses laws they have fairly broad leeway in the interpretation of said laws . Been ruled constitutional so...it is according to the constitution and how we determine laws are constitutional. They're crossing their Ts and dotting their I's getting ready for the innevitable court challenge which I for one think they will win...because braces are just ugly stocks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top