JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And even smaller and more maneuverable...

Bladeless Battle Born AR-15 w/11" bbl
Battle Born AR-15 pistol.jpg

And my home-built bladed Trunk Monkey in 8" bbl
PSA AR-15 Trunk Monkey.01.jpg

You'll have some f...s saying why not just go for 6" 10mm or .454 or .44 mag or .500sw :rolleyes:
Or 8" barreled revolvers
I really like the Trunk Monkey, although it doesn't spend any time in the trunk. It "lives" right next to my bed, between the head of the bed and the nightstand. The SIG P320 w/WML sits on the nightstand. When it comes to home defense, I like to have choices... ;)

You need da .45 caliber long-slide, with lazuh sighting...
View attachment 1028762
Actually, I'm thinking an RDS, with a light/laser TLR6 hugging the triggerguard and my own special twist to reduce muzzle flip... if a conventional longslide is stretched at the very end, I'm thinking more stretched behind the radiusing cut.

Did I mention interchangeable .45 Super and 10mm barrels, and a flash suppressor?

I really like the Trunk Monkey, although it doesn't spend any time in the trunk. It "lives" right next to my bed, between the head of the bed and the nightstand. The SIG P320 w/WML sits on the nightstand. When it comes to home defense, I like to have choices... ;)
^^^THIS

I built my 10.5" with KAK cheek blade for fun. But it's very easy to switch from shoulder to shoulder at corners for house clearing compared to a 16" and it has a WML. I shoot it well braced on my cheek, so there!

I'd mount a light on that Trunk Monkey.

I'd mount a light on that Trunk Monkey.
Yeah, it needs one. I'm workin' on it, but I've had "other priorities" for the past 9 months...

And before @Flopsweat jumps in here with a comment, I just want to be clear that, NO, I'm not pregnant! :s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top