JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bumpstocks don't offer any functionality yet can't get from the belt loop of yer jeans or a decent rubber band. Sure it takes practice to perfect the technique, but certainly doable…. ATF gonna start regulating belt loops or rubber bands???

They were designed to get around the full-auto ban is what I was told.
That is completely FALSE! While it may seem to be the intent, it is, by it's nature impossible to convert any semi auto into a full auto simply by adding a bump stock! Mechanically, its the same as hooking your thumb through the trigger and your belt loop and yanking the rifle forward and letting the recoil "Bump" the trigger! Kinda fun, but wasteful of what today is expensive ammo!

Personally, I think it was a stupid idea, but hey, if it twists your crank, great!
And just like the arm brace, it gets WAY over blown for what it actually IS and what it isn't!

In ether case, the ATF needs to back the eff off and focus on actual gun crimes and leave We the People the hell alone!
But, Politicians! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've seen people shoot double saiga 12's with bump stocks/extended mags... it was definitely to get around the ban/for funsies.... sure you can probably do it other ways but it seems like they were designed to make it very easy. Honestly I don't care either way - while I don't need to have that kind modification - it doesn't bother me if someone else does.

Well I'm always open to learn new things. What are they for ?

PS> It was the reason. They said so.
Why don't you do some research on your own, instead of taking the easy way out?
And stay away from sources like Giffords, MDA, Everytown, and any other leftist "source" of firearms information.

And who is this almighty, omniscient "they" to whom you refer?

Last Edited:
I have first hand knowledge that this is why some people use them. I saw it with my own eyes. You're the one saying it's used for something else but won't even give a simple explanation ?
There is a great big gaping hole in your thinking here, and the excuse of " It's to get around the NFA" is completely false! Just because somebody stupidly or ignorantly claimed that they can get around the NFA is dissentious and dangerous, and sets president for other bad ideas that one should not attempt!
Mechanically, it is NOT a NFA regulated part, period, it has no mechanical bearing on a weapons function, it still requires the shooter to mechanically press the trigger each shot and to reset after each shot is fired, by the very definitions, NOT a Machine Gun, Assault Weapon, or anything regulated by the NFA!

There is a great big gaping hole in your thinking here, and the excuse of " It's to get around the NFA" is completely false! Just because somebody stupidly or ignorantly claimed that they can get around the NFA is dissentious and dangerous, and sets president for other bad ideas that one should not attempt!
Mechanically, it is NOT a NFA regulated part, period, it has no mechanical bearing on a weapons function, it still requires the shooter to mechanically press the trigger each shot and to reset after each shot is fired, by the very definitions, NOT a Machine Gun, Assault Weapon, or anything regulated by the NFA!
And not only that, anyone who has even a modicum of manual dexterity and a belt loop on their pants can accomplish the exact same thing with a firearm as a bump stock does, without a single attachment or accessory on their firearm. So, does that mean we outlaw pants with belt loops now? o_O

Last Edited:
I have first hand knowledge that this is why some people use them. I saw it with my own eyes. You're the one saying it's used for something else but won't even give a simple explanation ?
It's a novelty item that uncoordinated people use to allow them to pull the trigger faster than their personal reflexes would otherwise allow.

Plenty of humans can pull the trigger equally fast without it.

Remember the ATF doesnt care that your gun shoots fast. They care how your gun shoots fast.

Not a machinegun at 20 rounds per second. And no coordinated or uncoordinated human is going to pull the trigger 20X sec without the assist mechanical devices. Still not a machinegun.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads