JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aero Precision's take:
"
We could talk about this worksheet all day, but one of the most concerning parts of this whole thing is one of the first sentences on the top of the page. It reads "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reserve the right to preclude classification as a pistol with a "stabilizing braces" for any firearm that achieves an apparent qualifying score but is an attempt to make a "short-barreled rifle" and circumvent the GCA or NFA." So basically this whole worksheet is just smoke and mirrors and if passed, whether or not you are breaking the law is up to the discretion of a federal agent.

"Please leave a comment opposing this proposed legislation. We need to fight back and make every one of our voices heard. The effects this could potentially have on the firearms industry and community could be devastating."

o39vgu13d9471.jpg

All this could have been simplified if Congress :rolleyes: had proposed, and passed a bill to amend the NFA to add "assault weapons" as a new category of NFA firearms and included the following
1. All AR15s and derivatives not already covered under the NFA categories
2. All AKs and derivatives not already covered under the NFA categories
3. All .22 or larger semiautomatic firearms capable of using box magazines greater than X arbritary number (10? 15?)

The above would probably pass pretty easily :(

It also used to prohibit women and people of color from voting. Times change, for better or worse. In the case of responsible gun owners, for the worse. Stupid people ruin it for everybody else.
False - no where in the constitution did it say that women and people of color did not have rights. It may have been a societal norm at the time, but the constitution did not state such.

Guys, I was thinking about what it takes to get a NFA registered item through their system.

It would start with at least 80 million forms to print up because you need two sets per every gun registered. Assuming 40 million semi autos are going to be registered.

80 million pictures of the buyers
80 million sets of fingerprints
80 million tax stamps to print
40 million FBI bc checks
80 million sets of paperwork that the ATF has to look at process and store.
40 million approvals to be mailed because you already have the gun in your legal possession.

Just saying it will take them decades to handle just the paperwork and the gun is already in your hands. So think it out, who will go around looking to see if you have a tax stamp and how much will it cost to have folks doing that?

Will it be on your vaccine card? Papers please :confused:

What about the guys who will do 20 guns knowing it will increase their value, will he have to pack 20 sets of papers?

Its folly guys pure folly because the beuacratic nightmare of forced registration not doable.:s0093:
80,000,000 minus one….

Times change, for better or worse. In the case of responsible gun owners, for the worse. Stupid people ruin it for everybody else.
If we keep bowing to stupidest person in a group, we are in effect handing the rudder of the Titanic over to a directionless moron, hoping he won't run us into the iceberg. If we keep believing that stupid people are in control and, "such is life", there's nothing we can do, so let's continue to coddle the moron...then we have already victimized ourselves. If we keep handing power over to the idiot, because we need to "live and let live", then we are committing suicide. If that is the state of affairs that we are in, then it appears the opposition's psychological warfare is working.

Me thinks, IF they change the rules and suddenly make a firearm fall under some ATFE rule, making millions of previously lead ally owned firearms illegal, then there should be no application fee or tax stamp or whatever other name they try to attach to it. Just because some alphabet agency changes the rules, doesn't mean millions of Americans have to pony up $$$ to keep what they've already legally owned…

I recall someone trying to increase taxes on tea some years ago. That didn't seem to work out so well. And only escalated in said someone and their army receiving an azz whoopin' …

Enough is indeed enough. People need to stand up to tyranny and resist. Our founding fathers would have…
Agree wholeheartedly but people have been spoiled the last 100 years and they think that they have too much to loose to give these modern day tyrants an azz whoopin. Very sad that the supposedly Pro 2A gun owners will bend a knee when this tyranny happens and it will…

A guy at M4C posted this, and I believe it needs to be rubbed in the face of every "screw you guys, 'cuz MUH BAMBI-BLASTUHRZ" sunshine-patriot in our midst.

"I swear on all that I value that if we get some weird a** points based AWB (again), I am going to contact every elected official I can find. I am going to post and repost on Linkdin. I will get a FB, and when I get banned, I will get another. I will also find whatever Karen groups I can thrust myself into.

Sniper rifles are a massive menace. They are defined by: anything with a bullet heavier than 77grains, anything with a bullet greater than .225, anything with a barrel longer than 16 inches, anything with more than 2700fps, anything with a max magnification greater than 7x, anything with a manual action, etc and so forth.

I will not rest until every hunting rifle in these great United States is illegal. And you know what else? I'm keeping mine."
Last year I met with a person from C/L to sell some 22-250 brass, we entered into a discussion of political interest of another initiative for an AWB. He said he didn't care about those semi automatic rifles because he could reach out to 500 yards with his bolt action rifle if needed.

I walked away from that sale because of that comment and I let him know why. Stupid people win stupid prizes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top