JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No captions available on video, could someone provide a rough transcript?
Paraphrased below...........

Hey everybody, just wanted to come on here to let everybody know that there is a small victory for the 2nd amendment community and more important the company "Q" out of New Hampshire has received a letter from the ATF, that their cease and desist order has been suspended for 60 days. So Q has 60 days to continue manufacturing the product until ATF can figure out what to do or cover their tracks".

Last Edited:
It doesn't help that their brace is longer than a stock.

No set standard for length, or lack of length in this case, by ATF but when its longer than an actual stock, ATF tries to use arbitrary number they think of on the spot.

And yes its also so they can set a precedence.

Honey Badger pistols are good to go for now. Q has started producing and selling them again. Q also raised the MSRP by $500 a couple weeks ago, so I'd take that in to account if you sell it.

Honey Badger pistols are good to go for now. Q has started producing and selling them again. Q also rased the MSRP by $500 a couple weeks ago so I'd take that in to account if you sell it.
Thanks, thats what I was thinking. The local consignment shop didnt even want it in his store for sale because of the drama behind it. If I come across this again with another shop, could I just split the upper and lower and sell it that way to the buyer?

Possibly, it would depend on what the gun store was comfortable with I would guess. If you are looking to sell you could also try the classifieds on this site and then go through a local gun store for the transfer. I'm sure someone here would jump at the chance to get a Honey Badger without getting on a waiting list. I love mine.

Possibly, it would depend on what the gun store was comfortable with I would guess. If you are looking to sell you could also try the classifieds on this site and then go through a local gun store for the transfer. I'm sure someone here would jump at the chance to get a Honey Badger without getting on a waiting list. I love mine.
Thanks man, I will try and do that

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top