JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This brings to mind an incident from some years back where Feds made a bust on a guy that was selling eagle parts. They'd gotten an anonymous tip, initiated an investigation that went on for nearly a year, and brought to evidence the multiple sales over that time he'd made to their informant.

Turns out the investigation itself (and the exorbitant prices the informant was willing to pay) was the only impetus that resulted in the death of each and every eagle he was accused of killing. (The original "tip" was in reference to parts he'd sold....to Native Americans for ceremonies.... from a roadkill.)

Pretty easy to "make a big bust" and hand out promotions/awards/accolades when the idea of the crime originates with and is cultivated by the entity making that bust.

Wife: "Honey, can we get power at the house?"

Husband: "No"

Wife: "What about a car, I'm tired of getting horse poop on the road and on my dress, can we get a car?"

Husband: "No, too modern!"

Husband: "You know what? Just settle down woman! Make some butter or something! I wish you would stop demanding all of this modern tech stuff! I'll be in the basement building AR-15's from parts kits to sell on my Iphone while you calm down a little bit!"

4mygksghpie81.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads