JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did David Chipman lose his duty gun when he worked for the ATF?

This Thursday, June 17th, the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on David Chipman's nomination for ATF Director.
If you haven't written or called your senator ( I know, Wyden and Merkley are both anti-gunners and totally ignore anything from a pro-gun 'subject'), but I hope if they get enough they won't be able to totally ignore us.
I 'did' write a note from my second e-mail address where I didn't use any reference to guns or the second amendment - just mentioned that based on whatching the hearings, he was a terrible leader, mass murderer, couldn't have an original thought if it was handed to him, couldn't define in even the simplest terms items he wanted to ban, was a puppet and would destroy the morale of the current ATF agents.

As I see it, the only possible pressure point in Committee is Ossoff--he's the only D on Judiciary from a Gun State, and even then he's a Gun Grabber and thinks because he stole one election he'll just steal the next.

No way do the R's vote as a block to stop him, but even then Manchin and Sinema are still pressure points that need to be squeezed HARD.

Please urge your Senators to oppose David Chipman for ATF Director!

Joe Biden nominated gun control activist and lobbyist David Chipman for Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). Chipman's hostility towards the Second Amendment and his work for a National gun control organization disqualifies him from serving as the Director of the ATF.

Make no mistake, David Chipman is a gun control extremist and cannot be trusted. For years, Chipman has been a shill for the gun control lobby and has called for bans on America's most popular firearms. It is clear that if he is confirmed as the next ATF Director, Chipman would use every tool at his disposal to attack the rights of law-abiding American gun owners.

Please contact your Senators today and urge them to oppose David Chipman's nomination!

custom_campaign_image_vhipmann.jpg

Talking point to throw in: "Imagine if a GOP president nominated Wayne Lapierre as ATF Director. The Director needs to be a neutral arbiter, neither an activist for one side like Lapierre nor the other like Chipman."

It's funny...I've received canned responses from Wyden and Merkley on every other issue, except Chipman. Don't know the reason they've chosen to remain radio silent about this. Maybe they are feeling the heat. If so, keep it on!

No such thing as "too political" for the collectivist utopists. There is only their ivory tower and then there are the "bitter clingers" as their hero BHO said.

Maybe a professor will come forward and accuse Chipman or throwing her onto a bed in high school. And laughing about it. Just laughing though.

Last Edited:
There's a tradition of confirmation of opposition party nominees. For the most part, differing political ideals aren't enough to keep a nominee from taking the position.

If l were a senator, I'd vote against this guy and when asked why I'd explain it;
It's not about political differences, it's about his history of activism and using his position as an appeal to authority. The ATF in general and the director in specific are often called upon to "interpret" policies codified by elected legislators. This puts an unelected beuracrat in the position of judge and legislator with absolutely no accountability to the citizenry. His vocal, one-sided activism in support of contentious causes makes him unsuitable for the position.

SCOTUS would throw me a party for saving them the hassles of dealing with his aftermath.

It's funny...I've received canned responses from Wyden and Merkley on every other issue, except Chipman. Don't know the reason they've chosen to remain radio silent about this. Maybe they are feeling the heat. If so, keep it on!
I actually received a canned reply from Merkley mentioning his "Positive" stance on the 2nd ( despite his mentioning of mass shootings and all that anti 2nd rot) and he says that IF a confirmation gets put forth he will take a long, hard, and well thought out look at Chippy, and that he will listen to his constituents opinions!
There was ONE sentence he included that makes me think We the People have been heard loud and clear, and while I wont hold my breath that he ( or his slimeball partner Wyden in crime will ever change) he mentions: I Support and believe in the 2nd, I support the rights to hunt, to target shoot, to collect, and appreciate guns, and I support the right of self defense as a core part of the 2nd!

I actually received a canned reply from Merkley mentioning his "Positive" stance on the 2nd ( despite his mentioning of mass shootings and all that anti 2nd rot) and he says that IF a confirmation gets put forth he will take a long, hard, and well thought out look at Chippy, and that he will listen to his constituents opinions!
There was ONE sentence he included that makes me think We the People have been heard loud and clear, and while I wont hold my breath that he ( or his slimeball partner Wyden in crime will ever change) he mentions: I Support and believe in the 2nd, I support the rights to hunt, to target shoot, to collect, and appreciate guns, and I support the right of self defense as a core part of the 2nd!
That is quite a surprising statement! It will be interesting to see if he actually acts against his own party on this issue then!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top