JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I look at the world today nothing surprises me anymore. Our government is broken and the American people are now the terrorist. Government waste and abuse is rampant and accepted as norm and now they want trillions more to fund their pet projects. What do we get for it, in my opinion very little except a smaller paycheck due to taxes and the price of goods keep going up due to inflation?

Now they even want to expand the AFT even more so we can have even more wasted funds.

Anymore I keep getting the feeling I am going to be black bagged and hauled off because I am White, I own guns and I speak out about our government and their waste in the form of letters and phone calls to my representatives. I guess I do not fit in with the new America being shoved down our throats with all of its waste and abuse.

As I look at the world today nothing surprises me anymore. Our government is broken and the American people are now the terrorist. Government waste and abuse is rampant and accepted as norm and now they want trillions more to fund their pet projects. What do we get for it, in my opinion very little except a smaller paycheck due to taxes and the price of goods keep going up due to inflation?

Now they even want to expand the AFT even more so we can have even more wasted funds.

Anymore I keep getting the feeling I am going to be black bagged and hauled off because I am White, I own guns and I speak out about our government and their waste in the form of letters and phone calls to my representatives. I guess I do not fit in with the new America being shoved down our throats with all of its waste and abuse.
Perhaps identifying as an alternative gender will offset your obvious subversive tendencies and cause batfink loins to twitch and tremble like wounded lizards.

Say it isn't so, never though such an upstanding agency would ever be accused of fraud and wasteful spending...
THANK you for the LINK.

IT hit the so called main stream news (OTA - free.) in the middle of the night here. If it was broadcast earlier - I missed it since I had ALL of it turned off other than reading it on the WWWeb - reading from various news sources from all sides.

Cate

Perhaps identifying as an alternative gender will offset your obvious subversive tendencies and cause batfink loins to twitch and tremble like wounded lizards.
I would but it would cause me to not be able to buy any guns as it would not match my Identification and the last I check even though the new 4473 has Non-Binary the state of Idaho drivers license/cwp does not have that option yet that I know of. I sure it will change soon as every thing else has.

I will try to verify today but rumor has it a local dealer denied a sale as the customer put Non-binary on the 4473. The sales person asked if this was a mistake and the customer said no, so they stopped the sale as all their Identification said different. The person was asked to get their info updated and come back and they told the customer they would hold the gun for 7 days for them to do it.

With the AFT getting real picky with paperwork I understand where the dealer is coming from. It is not a valid ID at that point as something has changed and not verified by the agency that issued it.

I would but it would cause me to not be able to buy any guns as it would not match my Identification and the last I check even though the new 4473 has Non-Binary the state of Idaho drivers license/cwp does not have that option yet that I know of. I sure it will change soon as every thing else has.

I will try to verify today but rumor has it a local dealer denied a sale as the customer put Non-binary on the 4473. The sales person asked if this was a mistake and the customer said no, so they stopped the sale as all their Identification said different. The person was asked to get their info updated and come back and they told the customer they would hold the gun for 7 days for them to do it.

With the AFT getting real picky with paperwork I understand where the dealer is coming from. It is not a valid ID at that point as something has changed and not verified by the agency that issued it.
The solution is to identify as Gender Fluid. Apparently this means that you can be one gender one minute and another the next. Just be sure to make your purchase while you are feeling like a man. :s0140:

Gotta say, that blur out image of Joe the whistle blower does little to disguise him.
I think they have him wearing a hat and fake facial hair before the blur. But, yeah. They can probably still put two and two together. How long before we hear of some random former AFT employee suffering a case of arkancide?

Well I did verify this did happen on Monday and that the person has not come back yet with updated info. So I do not how this will play out but I was told by my friend they would keep me informed.
My friend also told me they really do not care what or who a person is as long at the paper work is correct and matches the Id to comply with the AFT and current laws.

Just FYI

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top