JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Over $1500 invested into this gun. Trigger is unbelievable for a polymer gun.
Complete with the following add ons. Traded into this one but trying to liquidate need cash for other wants.
Priced at a huge loss for quick sale. $800.

M&P 45 full size no safety on this model
3X10 round S&W magazines
5x 14 round magazines (3 are still new in box)
OEM Box with small and Medium backstrap

and the following customizations
CrimsonTrace Grips,
Trijicon HD nightsights Jan 2013
Top Full Serration Job by ATEI
Full Target Trigger Job by ATEI
Nitride dip by ATEI

Perhaps the nicest M&P 45 ever made seriously. note the custom slide serrations trigger breaks cleanly with short reset for fast follow up shots. The stock triggers on these feel terrible this one is awesome. Big night sights and crimson trace laser to make hits on target easy. Also comes with $65 Blade Tech Holster.

Last Edited:
I don't know the break down on that as the previous owner had the work done. I traded into it. He said total package was over $1500 to put together. I added the holster. I know I can't get that much back out and the trade I gave was worth about $1200-1300. So I'm taking a big loss at this price. :( A bargain for someoneo_O

The window of opportunity for the thing I was going to buy with the money I got for this is closing soon so when it does, if this hasn't sold then I will just keep it. o_O

I am new to the board and not sure how to use or send in conversation. this is the first post I have found and actually just signed up to post on this pistol. thanks

You should go to the upper right corner and see a link for your inbox and when you click on it you can bring up the conversations.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top