JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I wasn't sure where to put this. There's no "rocket launcher" section :)

I have genuine US military issued AT4 rocket launcher for trade. The government views this as similar to the spent brass casing of of a bullet. The single rocket it contained has been fired. It is legal to own.

This one has a few bullet holes through it, as it was ordered to be rendered inoperable a few decades ago, and eventually made its way to me. It's all there, trigger system, sighting system, etc. Most functions as supposed to (the bullets missed most everything).

If you're familiar with the AT4, you know they are basically a fiberglass tube and easy to repair. My plan was to fix it up and sell (or keep as a cool conversation piece/gun room decor). These don't come along very often. If you can find them, they go for upto $500 in good shape.

20190106_213422.jpg 20190106_213449.jpg 20190106_213353.jpg 20190106_212446.jpg 20190106_212458.jpg

I would like to trade it for something I need more. Possible trades:
.44 (or .357/.41) conversion for a DE. Maybe a SR22 pistol (prefer threaded barrel), or similar pistol. Ruger 10/22 take down (challenger or rifle).
Maybe nice AR rail, barrel, upper receiver, bcg, set up. I would trade for nice tactical pack system (i.e. Tactical Taylor, Elberstock, Mystery Ranch, etc). Soft (or light weight) body armor. Possibly a decent optic. Possibly a nice knife (or 2, I favor autos), or maybe a Garmin GPS watch (Tactix, etc.) (Suunto CORE or similar), decent Garmin handheld. Open to suggestions along those lines. I maybe able to add some $ for the right trade.

In Vancouver, FTF. No shipping (that would be tough to explain ;)).

Also, checkout the Beretta suppressor host I have listed WTS/WTT WA - Beretta 21a suppressor host w/extra threaded barrel & adapter

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top