JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mass panic, food and medical supply shortages, severe economic decline, sudden large-scale layoffs, hoarding, govt. mandated business shutdowns and activity restrictions, non-critical healthcare shutdown, national guard activations, sick, dead, and dying people around the world, all with no end in sight. In answer to the OP's question, I'd say that point has been reached...

Yeah sadly, I think I have to agree. Not TEOWAKi or anything but the economic effects are already severe.

My daughter had an accident a few days ago and I just spent a few nights in Randall's Childrens Hospital with her. Over the past few years I have spent quite a bit of time there with my oldest son. Things have changed there quite a bit in response to the pandemic. Temperature screenings and questions as soon as you walk in the doors. They are using resources sparingly. Movement and visitors are limited. Big tents in front of the e.r. entrance. My daughter needs a tube removed in a week. Rather than us going in to have it done, they gave us the supplies and we will do it at home over Skype as the doctor guides us along. This coming week they do not want anyone there who doesn't NEED to be there. They are preparing to get hit hard with covid-19 patients. I think that the s will htf very shortly.

IMG_4998.jpg

Don't Panic!

The smartest man in the country thinks the easter bunny is going to cure all this.

yes we are in the poo, deep. Went to safeway yesterday at 6am after work. No tp, but plenty of meat! Hit the managers clearance, walked out with ten pounds of top sirloin 50% off. Threw most in the freezer, and cooked one up with mushrooms, onions and butter. People are too focused on the wrong stuff. Good protein will help you heal, fight infections and provide energy.

had t.p. already, all those threads in the past asking what to stockpile, I would put t.p. on the list.

The economy is so screwed right now, there is no telling what will happen.

My upper is on the way, got enough ammo for a few firefights. Pretty confident I can ride this out.
Survived the 70's, survived, Nixon, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Both Bush's, swine flu, bird flu,sars, ebola
Heck I made it through three marriages, contagious hepatitis, a nasty lower intestinal tract infection, a couple of vehicle rollovers, lots of broken bones, knife wounds, bar fights, and more bubblegume I can't remember.

BRING IT ON!

Last Edited:
Heck I made it through... ...a couple of vehicle rollovers, lots of broken bones, knife wounds, bar fights, and more bubblegume I can't remember.

BRING IT ON!
I wanna go out on the town with ^^^this^^^ guy...:D

Here you go.

BAO Tactical 4401SH Level IV 10x12 Plate, Standalone, Shooters Cut, Single Curve

Plate carriers in stock at optactical

I enjoy going with these guys. They even have level 4.

We have a crystal ball into the future about how this turns out.

We can see what's happening in Italy, who has stricter lockdown measures than us, and is a week ahead.

We can see what's happening in China, who has stricter lockdown measures than anyone in the world and is a month ahead.

And we can make an educated guess how we'll end up, because our leader wants the churches packed on Easter.

. Pretty confident I can ride this out.
Survived the 70's, survived, Nixon, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Both Bush's, swine flu, bird flu,sars, ebola
Heck I made it through three marriages, contagious hepatitis, a nasty lower intestinal tract infection, a couple of vehicle rollovers, lots of broken bones, knife wounds, bar fights, and more bubblegume I can't remember.

All that reminds me about the husband on his dead bed saying to his wife, "You've been with me through thick and thin. Our house fire, our bankruptcy, one of our children dying, the auto accident that left me with only one arm, and a million other setbacks. As I lay here dying it occured to me that you have brought me a lot of bad luck".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top