JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unprepared people going nuts at stores, it's difficult to do normal grocery shopping here in the USA. The S has officially hit the fan. It's also TEOTWAWKI. This virus is going to be with us from now on. Life is never going to get back to the norm that we had last year. Get used to it.

Abso-******-lutely! If Wife sez, "Buy more ammo", you BUY MORE AMMO!

A group of 3 or 4 stormed my Safeway yesterday in south tacoma. Maced an employee who tried to stop them.... it's not desperate people yet, it's those looking to take advantage of the situation. A little early in my opinion but I'm not a career low life so what do I know

Geez, macing people while committing crimes is a quick way to get perforated. It's Tacoma though (not that I can talk)

I cannot belive what I am hearing, there is crime in South Tacoma? :eek:

Haha, actually I was living in Lacey right before I left the West Coast and would go up to Lakewood and South Tacoma a lot ,as it was right near my house. That area is kinda sketchy even without a global pandemic, I can only imagine how things are now. o_O

Must be Portland beta males and their confused id gf that are calling 911 of toilet paper?
Yep, saw this in the COronavirus thread earlier.. I bet they called crying saying their butt is getting very itchy and they don't know what to do.. :p

It being Portland, they should stick their craniums into their rectums and twist their heads around a bit.
Their man-buns and goatees will act like Brillo pads and loosen the cling-ons, making for a less itchy butt...

Last Edited:
I cannot belive what I am hearing, there is crime in South Tacoma? :eek:

Haha, actually I was living in Lacey right before I left the West Coast and would go up to Lakewood and South Tacoma a lot ,as it was right near my house. That area is kinda sketchy even without a global pandemic, I can only imagine how things are now. o_O
All I can say is... I didn't start carrying until I moved here a few years ago

I'm calling this - a declaration of war.... so...

China is threatening to plunge America 'into the mighty sea of the coronavirus' by imposing controls on the export of pharmaceuticals to America.
Wow these Chinese mf's are so smart... Talking that kinda shi.. is enough to convince even the most smart citizens in almost every country that china is just the country they need to do more business with and trust more and depend on more.

Keep that BS train rolling China. Are you trying to get Trump re-elected? Better watch out the dem-o-crats don't take kindly to that sort of thing. :s0066:

Is this corona virus a SHTF thing. Could get there or might only get so bad then no worse. If people can't eat then they may eventually try and take food from those who were smart enough to stock up on it.

Poor and can't stock up, well can't blame you but that is not going to help you if it comes down to defending my home/family/food supply etc.

~

Ive got 3 months worth of food, enough ammo to last until I die one way or another and my commute home from work takes a fraction of the time it used to take and I work in what is deemed an essential industry and production is through the roof for this time of year. The bonus God will shine upon me next month. Its all good.

Wow these Chinese mf's are so smart... Talking that kinda shi.. is enough to convince even the most smart citizens in almost every country that china is just the country they need to do more business with and trust more and depend on more.

Keep that BS train rolling China. Are you trying to get Trump re-elected? Better watch out the dem-o-crats don't take kindly to that sort of thing. :s0066:

Is this corona virus a SHTF thing. Could get there or might only get so bad then no worse. If people can't eat then they may eventually try and take food from those who were smart enough to stock up on it.

Poor and can't stock up, well can't blame you but that is not going to help you if it comes down to defending my home/family/food supply etc.

~
Well, if this was the case; I am certain that this action would not end well. Sorta like when Roosevelt cut off the oil supply to Japan before Pearl. I am certain that Washington has tools available to address this.

Well, if this was the case; I am certain that this action would not end well. Sorta like when Roosevelt cut off the oil supply to Japan before Pearl. I am certain that Washington has tools available to address this.
They do and thanks to china going on record dropping hints, Trump will do exactly that. Thus China is openly handing trump exactly the ammo he needs to hand them another beat down and remove even more business from them.

Who is really running China? The Chinese commie version of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons? [ the guy who runs the nuke plant]

Earthquakes, hurricanes, a military invasion, a political coup and now a pandemic - seems like my whole life has been going from one SHTF event to the next. So glad to be living way off the grid, deep in the mountains and well stocked up.

So far, only minor inconveniences primarily completely spurred by panicked people who watched too much sensationalized news, When farms stop farming, food processing plants stops processing food, and trucks stop delivering those goods to and from for end consumers, then we use the SHTF label.

Your typical introvert isn't noticing anything out of the ordinary except for people buying mountains of toilet paper and canned goods. For the pragmatist, if people weren't dying from a virus, it would be a big joke.

Last Edited:
This is a lot bigger than a run on toilet paper. The whole house of cards that is our economic structure is starting to buckle. People are being laid off and nobody really knows for how long. Some companies will fail because they cannot ship, receive, manufacture their products, or service their customers. Parking lots are already mostly empty, which would indicate that regular business for lots of products is not getting done. Store shelves might soon be empty of more than just paper products. The only things selling better than TP right now are guns and ammo. This is panic buying and it is not being done by experienced gun people (we've owned our guns for years), but by people who would normally never even consider owning or using a firearm. Pretty soon it is going to get dangerous to go to Safeway. People are already fighting over toilet paper. Imagine how much worse it might get when they are fighting over food. SHTF might be a whole lot closer than many people think.

This is a lot bigger than a run on toilet paper. The whole house of cards that is our economic structure is starting to buckle. People are being laid off and nobody really knows for how long. Some companies will fail because they cannot ship, receive, manufacture their products, or service their customers. Parking lots are already mostly empty, which would indicate that regular business for lots of products is not getting done. Store shelves might soon be empty of more than just paper products. The only things selling better than TP right now are guns and ammo. This is panic buying and it is not being done by experienced gun people (we've owned our guns for years), but by people who would normally never even consider owning or using a firearm. Pretty soon it is going to get dangerous to go to Safeway. People are already fighting over toilet paper. Imagine how much worse it might get when they are fighting over food. SHTF might be a whole lot closer than many people think.

Alot of my buddies myself included have been buying or upgrading armor.

A) we were already stocked up on guns and ammo

B) guns and ammo are fun, but if you are expecting serious trouble, 1 more gun is much less useful that bullet proofing your vitals.

C) when all this blows over gonnna be lots of noobs at the range :s0140:

Still not sure how the farmers, truckers, and distribution warehouses will be incentivized to stop functioning, but that's just me.

When things are so bad King county doesn't have the system in place to request I pay my property taxes, then I'll consider thinking differently.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top