JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a huge fan of the .41 Magnum, and I do have a few. This one is my particular favourite.
I bought this one new sometime in the mid-80's (?) after seeing the ad in the old Shotgun News before it became a glossy magazine.

It's a Limited Edition of 500 from the Lew Horton LE series.... an Astra .41 magnum "Terminator", Still mint and came with the factory issue holster. What I noted about this one is that it's substantially beefier than the comparable S&W.

IMG_3111.JPG

Last Edited:
I've owned a couple of Ruger Blackhawks (old and new models) and even had a Marlin 1894 in 41 Mag for a while. It is a great cartridge and I used to reload and shoot the heck out of my 41s. This looks like a neat gun. I've never seen one like it before.

I am a huge fan of the .41 Magnum, and I do have a few. This one is my particular favourite.
I bought this one new sometime in the mid-80's (?) after seeing the ad in the old Shotgun News before it became a glossy magazine.

It's a Limited Edition of 500 from the Lew Horton LE series.... an Astra .41 magnum "Terminator", Still mint and came with the factory issue holster. What I noted about this one is that it's substantially beefier than the comparable S&W.

View attachment 483708

View attachment 483708
[/QUOTE

Last Edited:
Pretty handgun and I have never seen one like it before. Thank you for sharing.

I never owned a 41 Magnum firearm. (I no longer shoot handguns too.)

My MT husband did own a Smith and Wesson 41 Magnum d/a revolver. I did see it but I never shot it.

He downsized ALL of his firearms, he consolidated many of his firearm calibers and that handgun sold pretty fast. He reloaded for that handgun too. He has reloaded since the early 70's.

Cate

Pretty handgun and I have never seen one like it before. Thank you for sharing.

I never owned a 41 Magnum firearm. (I no longer shoot handguns too.)

My MT husband did own a Smith and Wesson 41 Magnum d/a revolver. I did see it but I never shot it.

He downsized ALL of his firearms, he consolidated many of his firearm calibers and that handgun sold pretty fast. He reloaded for that handgun too. He has reloaded since the early 70's.

Cate
That and a couple other calibers will make a reloader out of almost all shooters. Next time you are at a store that sells ammo look at what a box of ammo for those runs. Buy a handfull of boxes of factory ammo and you spent enough to buy a nice gun :D
While back one kid wanted to shoot a .44 Mag. I don't have one any more but said they have them for rent and we could rent one no problem. When I told him a box of ammo was a little south of a $50 bill he no longer wanted to shoot one any more :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top