JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some people apposed to guns are finally figuring it out, and doing what needs to be done to protect there lives and the lives of those they love.

Go ahead. Pass all the laws you want. Ban all guns from legal ownership. It won't help!

Any person set on murder. And willing to break capitol offence laws. Will have little concern over breaking often dropped for a ''Plea bargain'' Gun laws

Just think about it?
Maybe California's new slogan should be. ''He might Murder you. But he's gona have to break the law to do it!'' o_O

Thanks Kali. For nothing!

So some are starting to see the light and finally understand the hoops required to get a gun in that state.
Too little too late. Great message tho.

I do like that it mentions all those people who moved away from all the nasty city stuff is that its slowly trickling into their safe communities. Hmm where have I heard this before?

It's always that way in The PRK. People panic buy guns whenever there is a perceived threat either to their 2A rights or their person. Back during the Rodney King riots Libtards were shocked when they discovered they had to wait 10 days to get a gun. The gunshops said "Well, you wanted these laws..."

Last Edited:
Sounded like the kid had the most common sense of them all. Finally the desire to live outweighs the desired to be liked and seen as a nice person. As if gun owners are automatically bad.

No wonder single shot shotguns are so hard to find.

lol

maybe they could sharpen up some a them banned plastic straws or something

I wonder if you could hold up a "guns for sale" sign on the side of the road or parking lot there and then go into said FFL to do the transaction. o wait, california

They're in fricken CALIFORNIA for hell's sake!! What are they going to do with a gun? Can't take it loaded anywhere. Can't get a concealed carry permit unless you're extremely wealthy, or former law enforcement. Seriously?

Stupid, STUPID media.....
There's a documented phenomenon in America following mass shootings in which gun enthusiasts stream to dealers to buy up contested accessories like bump stocks before they are made illegal.

Gun enthusiasts don't "flock" to buy guns because of a mass shooting. Gun enthusiasts buy guns because of the crazy politicians promising to "Do Something" about gun violence right after a mass shooting. Which never has anything to do with mental health care!

"He believes that the real issue behind gun violence isn't the ease of buying firearms but the lack of ready treatment for mental health problems."

I remember several years ago there was another bonafide whacko hearing voices in Vancouver that randomly stabbed to death some girl working at a McDonalds for no reason, and it really bothered me. Still bothers me.

The will to single out folks that are really struggling and put them under observation, medication, or in the nut house is lacking. I think about the Aurora shooter sometimes, that guy was certifiable, and taking regular visits with a psychiatrist, who documented his craziness in detailed notes. He should not have been walking the streets, free to do as he wanted.

And before I get flamed, I'm not talking about people who are depressed. I'm talking about people who are battling serious demons, the medical community knows who the dangerous ones are. They're just too chickensh*t to do anything about it.

And I wonder how many of those people voted for gun restrictions over the years.
Since they had to leave the house to get their hands on a firearm, I'd say ALL of them.

Liberals in general, but CA liberals especially, are known to be a particularly short-sighted bunch. Fiscal responsibility, government accountability, immigration, gun laws, etc... they all seem to have an "it won't ever effect me" attitude. It's like a whole state full of college kids.

Since they had to leave the house to get their hands on a firearm, I'd say ALL of them.

Liberals in general, but CA liberals especially, are known to be a particularly short-sighted bunch. Fiscal responsibility, government accountability, immigration, gun laws, etc... they all seem to have an "it won't ever effect me" attitude. It's like a whole state full of college kids.

Once you get away from the coast of California you have a lot of conservatives counties. It is too bad that California did not split up into three or more states yet. I do not miss California but Oregon and Washington are trying their best to the 2nd and 4th amendments to the Constitution of the United States.

"He believes that the real issue behind gun violence isn't the ease of buying firearms but the lack of ready treatment for mental health problems."

And then there's this: (not that I trust Harvard profs or CDC but sometimes we can agree) This guy Krauss nails it:

"Consider a joint federal study showing that 63 percent of youth suicides are from fatherless homes; as often as not, mass shooters are simultaneously suicidal. Robert Sampson, a Harvard sociologist, has observed that urban violence is concentrated in neighborhoods with mostly single-parent homes. A Michigan State University study found 75 percent of examined adolescent murderers were from fatherless homes. The Centers for Disease Control says 85 percent of children with behavioral disorders have only a mother in the home." KRAUSS: The World Needs Fathers

And then there's this: (not that I trust Harvard profs or CDC but sometimes we can agree) This guy Krauss nails it:

"Consider a joint federal study showing that 63 percent of youth suicides are from fatherless homes; as often as not, mass shooters are simultaneously suicidal. Robert Sampson, a Harvard sociologist, has observed that urban violence is concentrated in neighborhoods with mostly single-parent homes. A Michigan State University study found 75 percent of examined adolescent murderers were from fatherless homes. The Centers for Disease Control says 85 percent of children with behavioral disorders have only a mother in the home." KRAUSS: The World Needs Fathers

That is one of America's major problems, keeping vowes & working through the tough times. Too cheap & easy to flee nowadays...:oops:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top