JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, I take it your not technical, the failure has nothing to do with my phone, but you know the engineers at Samsung who came up with that POS should be forced to eat my homemade sushi for punishment. Unlike the phone, I think my sushi will improve with practice and excluding luttefisk.

No I actually work in tier 2 tech support. The problem you are having is just something that should be able to be handeled by a tier 1 customer service rep. IIRC the resolution is not something that I could fix for you over a web forum though. Worst case scenario, if tier 1 seems confused by the issue ask for tech support.

No I actually work in tier 2 tech support. The problem you are having is just something that should be able to be handeled by a tier 1 customer service rep. IIRC the resolution is not something that I could fix for you over a web forum though. Worst case scenario, if tier 1 seems confused by the issue ask for tech support.

"Hello, At&T, you've had me on hold for an hour and if I have to hear the song feelings for another microsecond I'm going to kill someone, why do you fail to stop sending me BS messages after I jump through the hoops and you even acknowledge that I've managed to cancel the service with a reply text message?"

"Sorry, dude we do that to everyone, you see we make an extra hundreth of a cent everytime we text you!"

"Well can you stop this from happening?"

"No, dude as I told you we make money off of it!"

"Well you must be able to do something?"

"I can make farting noises with my armpit and my hands want to hear it?"

Ok, this isn't a totally accurate account of my attempt to call them about this problem, as I hung up after half an hour!

...This story strikes close to home for me because I work for AT&T. I am really hoping that if the employee survives that he sues the crap out of AT&T for it's "zero-tolerance" weapons policy. It drives me nuts that my employer can deny me the right to carry at work, but is not required to ensure that armed people can't get into company property....

When I worked for COR SK-13, my RSM and ASM and I had a "don't ask, don't tell" un-written agreement about what was (or was not) in my possession while at work. I reasoned it with them like this: "May I inspect the contents of your purse each morning?" "Of course not... that's my private stuff." "Okay then," I replied, "I won't worry about what's in your purse, and you don't worry about what's in my pockets..." It's just like carrying in a post office or carrying in general... don't make waves, and there's likely never a problem. Then again, I wasn't in "get a backpack" mode with that job... it was just something entertaining to do 5 days per week while I was planning a family move and starting a new business for myself.

I used to openly laugh at the corporate auditors when they would dock points for not having a video surveillance system in place, then dock points for lack of shoplifting prosecutions and accessory inventory shrinkage, but then deny the RSM's repeated requests to install said video surveillance systems!

- Case

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top