Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

At precisely 9:11 into this video, watch.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by chariot13, Dec 30, 2012.

1. chariot13

chariot13 Near Eugene/Springfield Well-Known Member

old

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

A bit of a reach at the moment don't you think?

At any rate, kudos for you. You should apply to the Guinness Book of Records for the fastest thread to comply with Godwin's law.

3. chariot13

It's not a reach at all now is it. Btw thanks for the bump :thumbup: :banghead:

4. Kevatc

Not a reach huh? Please give a real world example of someone who had a machine gun and was beaten to death. Is there a gun registration law on the books?

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  5. RICKRWS

RICKRWS VANCOUVER Active Member

:bluelaugh::laugh::bluelaugh:

6. chariot13

You obviously did not watch the "Third Reich". It's not telling a story about what 'did' happen. But what would 'eventually' happen through the eyes of the German people. Jew or not, they all were used like dirty rags by their own loving leaders & so called Authorities.

7. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

a old woman was beaten down because of a 6 shooter just a few years ago (and yes I know they passed a law, but they also said they would do it again) and don't forget it doesn't have to be a machine gun it could be a assault rifle. as far as a registration being on the books how long do you think an exe. order takes.

8. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Even when it obvious and emanate the libtards still defend their leader must be a *itch to live with the guilt of being wrong and still attacking the messenger and defending the party line. Can't imagine having that much guilt for the destruction of America and still asking questions to deflect the obvious. You can't make this ^hit up from A$$Clowns. When push comes to shove you will not see one liberal standing up against obammy and the democrat party cause like the film its party first.

9. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Even this documentry is slanted. The Jews were not German. They were a seperate ethnic group that emigrated into Germany over the centuries. Not excusing what the Nazis did by any means, but it is important to present facts as they were and not some alternative version. Additionally the Jews were an easy target because no matter what country they've lived in, they refused to assimulate into the host culture. It is not a recepie for peaceful living, especially not in most of Europe where history has been carved on the edge of a sword and forged in fires of constant war.

Stewage and (deleted member) like this.
  10. chariot13

Your post reaffirms a Jews (citizens) stand point. That beyond any Government control, a Jew (citizen) should remain in control of their own destiny at all costs. To remain true to their beliefs even when they differ to any Government Law. This I can respect. However them not fighting to defend themselves & other Jews (citizens), I can not respect.

11. Grunwald

I don't don't think you've understood what I have written. Let me give you a modern example that is more related to the US. Right now there are a lot of North African Muslims moving into certain parts of the US. You can see the women at the mall in their dress, covered from head to toe in cloth with only eyes showing. Their men have the attitude that women, including American women are subservient to men. If that continues over couple of generations do you think it creates a healthy situation for a society?

Stewage and (deleted member) like this.
  12. chariot13

I could care less what "Their men" wants or see's fit. She is her own person. For me to think that she is not free to be how she wants to be, is the same as me placing her husband in a little box for him, to be as i see fit.

13. Grunwald

Seems that you're not getting what I've said.
    It does not really matter so forget it.

PBinWA and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Kevatc

You're right that Chariot isn't getting it. America works because it's a melting pot. In other words people assimilate. If a country has many ethnic groups who refuse assimilate you get a fractured society that won't work together and will only work for their own group preservation. Then one group attacks another. Then you get an Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Rwanda.

15. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

umm...one group is attacking another in this country, too. We have emboldened liberal vermin attacking the constitution and the people that respect it. War. Its coming.

16. Kevatc

Well your quote pretty much sums it up especially the liberal vermin name calling. Thanks for proving my point.

17. netsecsys

netsecsys near: Bellingham, WA Active Member

I think I know who would be one of the first to turn in their neighbors to jack-booted thugs...

18. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Please remember to buy a ticket and speak up the next time you hear about someone giving a lecture on "The Virtues of Multiculturalism" at your local college or university.

Thanks.

19. Kevatc

I agree. It's funny how speaking a contrarian view to multiculturism can get you labeled as a xenophobe.

I am fine with multiculturism like celebrating St. Patrick's Day, Cinco De Mayo, etc(;). as examples but if a culture sets up enclaves (like England and France with the Muslims) and don't want to assimilate then you get all the fallout from that.

20. chariot13

They were told an impending invasion was imminent, pack one suitcase and get on that train. We will take you to a safe place. They listened with absolute compliance. As every government wishes upon all of its subjects otherwise known as citizens. The jews were good little citizens and thats what it means to be assimilated

RICKRWS and (deleted member) like this.