JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is so wrong in so many ways.. we have ceded way too much power to all levels of government

This could be an excellent springboard to get state level laws passed where the minute you are cleared in such a case the guns and all accessories and ammo are returned

And of course the entire network of unconstitutional federal laws should be abolished.. it is none of the government's business what weapons We the People wish to own, shoot and enjoy, as long as we do it safely and peaceably

At least they didn't burn his house down with him in it or shoot him up with a SWAT team over a short shotgun barrel as has happened to so many others

Yeah, that would be ideal and as it should be. Unfortunately, we have quite a ways to go. What I like about this story is that someone helped him, the regular beat cops treated him well, and he did not claim to be a victim. This old guy is someone I would like to sit down with and buy him several beverages of his choosing.

An yes, it is too bad about the shotty.

Yeah, that would be ideal and as it should be. Unfortunately, we have quite a ways to go. What I like about this story is that someone helped him, the regular beat cops treated him well, and he did not claim to be a victim. This old guy is someone I would like to sit down with and buy him several beverages of his choosing.

The beat cops are usually not the problem.. it's the politicians, including appointed police chiefs

A 92yo black man claiming to be a victim? You think he has time for all of the times he was done wrong?
He was ,probably, real glad to have survived this whole thing.
Maybe someone will buy him another shotgun.

A 92yo black man claiming to be a victim? You think he has time for all of the times he was done wrong?

Sounds like he made it OK to 92.. many whites cannot say the same

Buying him another shotgun would not do it. He has memories tied to that weapon...I think he should have it returned intact. It is unfortunate they seized it in the first place. Let him file for an exemption...the jury already gave him one.

Oh yes, and victim? He was never taught by our modern public school system he was a victim...he was to worried about earning a living to notice.

Buying him another shotgun would not do it. He has memories tied to that weapon...I think he should have it returned intact. It is unfortunate they seized it in the first place. Let him file for an exemption...the jury already gave him one.

Oh yes, and victim? He was never taught by our modern public school system he was a victim...he was to worried about earning a living to notice.

^ This.

Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews