JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo

DEVELOPING: At least 15 people were killed, and up to 45 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara, broadcaster NHK reported.

Police told NHK they received a call from an employee of the facility, located west of Tokyo, just after 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, who said a man carrying a knife broke into the building

At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/at-least-15-dead-dozens-injured-in-knife-attack-outside-tokyo.html)

So we have a truck, knife, bombs and guns and all the police in the world cannot stop any of it.

As I have said before I am not a religious man but it's beginning to look a bit like the end of times. Maybe the Mayans where also right just wrong date!

Last Edited:
At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo

DEVELOPING: At least 15 people were killed, and up to 45 injured when a knife-wielding man went on a rampage early Tuesday at a facility for the disabled in the Japanese city of Sagmihara, broadcaster NHK reported.

Police told NHK they received a call from an employee of the facility, located west of Tokyo, just after 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, who said a man carrying a knife broke into the building

At least 15 dead, dozens injured in knife attack outside Tokyo | Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/at-least-15-dead-dozens-injured-in-knife-attack-outside-tokyo.html)

So we have a truck, knife, bombs and guns and all the police in the world cannot stop any of it.

As I have said before I am not a religious man but it's beginning to look a bit like the end of times. Maybe the Mayans where right just wrong date!
The Mayans died and remain in the ground. One died and rose again and He said what would happen towards the end of things.
Matthew 24 - NIV - Bible Study Tools (http://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/24.html)

I just heard over CBS radio news that there was a mass "stabbing" In Japan today. I don't know all the details yet. But they are reporting 15 dead and 20 wounded.

knives an issue? cant possibly be ....its the black gun's fault

this wont fit the narrative you may need to research this its been pretty quiet all day, I heard it reported once too...EARLY THIS MORN.

All right! If they're starting to kill us disabled folks, I'm buying a black rifle!

Actually not a joking matter! How sad! Hey you little plik come and stab this one!

The 26 year old suspect turned himself in, they have the offending knife so a complete ban is not called for. The suspect could lose his knife wielding rights. He also really did use a hammer to break into the facility. He was mad as he had just been fired from working there. Right now 19 dead 20 wounded.

Did the knife have a bayonet lug? Was it tactically black? a High velocity knife? What style was it? A military-style weapon of war on the streets of Sagamihara?

They need to do SOMETHING!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gee thanx for the picture in my head

Sorry brother, just pointing out that if guns are banned, nothing changes but the method of their madness.

"Andrew Kehoe was a farmer living in Bath, Michigan. A member of the school board and the town clerk, on May 18, 1927 he orchestrated a plot to dynamite the Bath Consolidated School, killing thirty-seven children. He killed himself in a second explosion aimed at the school's superintendent. Kehoe's act was one of the largest school-related mass murders in US history."

(Excerpt) Read more at biography.com ...

Did the knife have a bayonet lug? Was it tactically black? a High velocity knife? What style was it? A military-style weapon of war on the streets of Sagamihara?

They need to do SOMETHING!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Since I really have no way of knowing (And I expect you don't either) I will respond : Yes to the bayonet lug, Yes it was tactical matte black, It was a fully automatic High Velocity Knife, It was a Stealth Tactical Covert Operations style with silent feature intended only for military assassins , As a bonus answer to the unasked question... Yes it was recently sharpened AND Honed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top