JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

This shooting today is a horrible tragedy. However, to say the United States has the worst number of mass shootings in the "civilized" or Western world is a gross understatement. Despite the fact that France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world, a group of assailants armed with AK-47s (which they call assault weapons) and bombs (Assault Bombs?) have massacred over 148 people in France and the body count is still rising. Also, many people have been taken hostage and the hostage stand off is still ongoing. Yes, the assailants are considered to be Islamists, but that doesn't make this a mass shooting any less. All people who perpetrate mass shootings are terrorists, whether it is the nut job in Colorado, Oregon or these Islamist nutjobs in France.

So, considering that French people are not allowed to carry guns with them and that France has heavy restrictions on owning guns and "Assault Weapons" how is the theory of gun control preventing mass shootings working for you?

If they pass the same type of gun control legislation in the USA as they have in Europe, this is the future of the USA we get to look forward to. Once the government bans guns, only the government and criminals will have access to weapons. As you can see in France, obtaining AK-47s and bombs was not very hard and considering the population is unarmed and helpless, it was like shooting fish in a barrel for them.

Yes, let us import 10,000s of more immigrants from countries with religious extremists and ban law abiding citizens from having guns. What happened in France today will be happening in Portland, Seattle, Houston, Chicago or any other major American city tomorrow.

This had better be the nail in the coffin of the idea that our country should be opened up to any Syrian refugees. These are jihadist Muslims who want only to make their god happy with them by killing as many westerners as possible.

What an evil, blood-thirsty cult of violence is the religion of Islam!

Wow!
Six sites now!

I would hate to be up against multiple rifles from above.

With My Glock 23 and 13 rounds of 180gr Ranger ammo.
Of coerce it's better than nothing! :s0092:
Mossad used to use .22lr Berettas with great success. You're over thinking things.
It's not the arrow..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

This shooting today is a horrible tragedy. However, to say the United States has the worst number of mass shootings in the "civilized" or Western world is a gross understatement. Despite the fact that France has some of the strictest gun control laws in the world, a group of assailants armed with AK-47s (which they call assault weapons) and bombs (Assault Bombs?) have massacred over 148 people in France and the body count is still rising. Also, many people have been taken hostage and the hostage stand off is still ongoing. Yes, the assailants are considered to be Islamists, but that doesn't make this a mass shooting any less. All people who perpetrate mass shootings are terrorists, whether it is the nut job in Colorado, Oregon or these Islamist nutjobs in France.

So, considering that French people are not allowed to carry guns with them and that France has heavy restrictions on owning guns and "Assault Weapons" how is the theory of gun control preventing mass shootings working for you?

If they pass the same type of gun control legislation in the USA as they have in Europe, this is the future of the USA we get to look forward to. Once the government bans guns, only the government and criminals will have access to weapons. As you can see in France, obtaining AK-47s and bombs was not very hard and considering the population is unarmed and helpless, it was like shooting fish in a barrel for them.

Yes, let us import 10,000s of more immigrants from countries with religious extremists and ban law abiding citizens from having guns. What happened in France today will be happening in Portland, Seattle, Houston, Chicago or any other major American city tomorrow.

What if they were directly from operation "Fast and Furious"? Wouldnt that be a twist..

I cant wait to see what anti gunners in the States have to say about he attack.

I wonder if Obama still thinks ISIS is the JV team?
Yea or 'contained' or 'on the run' as he said yesterday.
I cant wait to see what anti gunners in the States have to say about he attack.
If they say ANYTHING that still reeks of 'control' then that confirms they are delusional, out of touch and probably, provably mentally impaired.

we need to carry all the time- if that bubblegum happens here that's the only way this stupid bubblegum gets stopped. I read today that a 9 year old girl was beheaded - ruthless, cowardly and desperate and.....unbelievable.

It really takes a special group of people to not only kill a child, but behead her....alive f#$in insane.

<broken link removed>

Didn't Putin say he was going to deal with this? Come on Russia. Get in the game.

In all seriousness, its like we have created the reality of a dystopian world that we used to watch in movies. This is our world now. :(

How many failed states do we have in the Middle East/Africa now? Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya..... Obama and Clinton have been the finest Pres/Sec State combo ever......
Every Nato country needs to commit one mechanized division each to rolling over Isis starting in Syria at one end and Iraq on the other.

Brutus Out

I usually endeavor to remain even keeled when it comes to emotional responses to things like this. The older I get, the more I realize that answers aren't as easy or simple etc. But I've lost all patience with ISIS, Terrorists, etc.

I feel like we should just adopt a scorched earth policy for a few "nations" that cant get their proverbial bubblegum together and allow these entities to live, train and prepare in their back yard in peace.

:mad:

If you're sick of it now wait until it is across the pond and on our doorsteps because it is coming.

I've no doubt it's here already waiting. My hope is that Americans raise up against this bubblegum. We need to bring back that whole "behind every blade of grass" mentality and prove it to them this time.

Here is a photo of the carnage outside the La Belle Equipe restaurant, where some people were dining and drinking at small tables outside the restaurant.

Apparently all of the people who died today were unarmed.

ap_621452205848.jpg

Well played, ISIS. Well played.
ISIS has been very vocal for well over a year that attacks like this were going to happen. Back in July it was declared ISIS would 'bring slaughter to France' and "fill the streets of Paris with dead bodies'. And Europe continued to push the "immigrants" through their open gates. There will be more attacks. Just a couple of weeks ago there was a large arms cache accidentally found in a boiler room of Swedish "immigrant" center.

Europe has long abandoned the basic universal human right to self defense. They've collectively banned any citizen from owning and carrying a handgun to defend their father's ancestral land and home, their family, their children, their property and themselves. Europe is not dying, it is already dead. The Muslim immigrants will simply lower Europe's coffin into the earth. Even after the carnage of WWI and WWII Europeans do not understand Liberty has to be taken with force. And it has to be kept with force. This attack in France is simply nothing short of unarmed peasants getting their just deserts.

They didn't learn from the Charlie Homo shooting.
They didn't learn from the train attack
And they certainly will not learn from this.

This is the end result of liberalism in it's most perfect form

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last Edited:
This hit really close to home, My daughters in laws arrived to there hotel ten minuets after all this started just down the street. There vacation turned to bubblegum real fast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top