JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Asus GTX 560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 PC graphics card. For many non computer techies the numbers do not mean much, but this is one of the upper-mid level 500 series Nvidia cards produced by Asus, and the TOP designation refers to their factory overclocked cards that are selected to perform to higher standards than the regular GTX 560 Ti. I used this card in my gaming/workstation machine for about 8 months and recently upgraded to a top of the line card so I have no application for it anymore. It is in excellent condition, never overclocked past factory presets, never overheated and professionally installed and maintained. The GTX 560 Ti is still a great card for a multitude of uses from gaming to video encoding to rendering and competes with new cards. Just search for reviews and you will see how great this card performs for the cost! Also I can include the nice Asus box from my new card for presentation purposes.

More info:
ASUS - Graphics Cards- ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5

http://www.amazon.com/ENGTX560-DCII-TOP-2DI-1GD5/dp/B004RJJV1Y

Asking $160 here in Corvallis

Pics:
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show