JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Her 'singing' - which is just the work of Auto-Tune - is proof that all shows such as American Idol and Xfactor are useless endeavors. You do not have to be able to sing to be a star. Just prance around in a slutty costume and let the computer handle the singing part for you.

She'll get millions in LV to strut back and forth to pre-recorded lip sync music while idiot fans pay at minimum of $110 seat for one ticket.

im surprised Sen Frankenstein (or how ever its pronounced) doesnt used that as proof you dont need any more than ten rounds to defend yourself. all you need is a MP3 player and ear plugs.:s0114:

Sen Frankenstein (or how ever its pronounced)

The proper pronounciation is

Frau nk & Sh tine .... The word, is Germanic in origin, so the Em Pha Sis on the Frau, the nk is like our "ink" with out the I, or "stink" without the sti. Now ~ & ~ is very hard for us to pronounce it is the word "And" with One Half of the "A" removed, sort of like this...

~ Und ~ of course the rest is easy, for lispers, Transgendered, or people from Transsylvania, not neccessarily equal in stature... ShhhhhhTein.

As a person with a ~very slight ability~ to Shpreken zie Deutch I often shorten it to...

..... Her hineyNess the Pig

:s0131:

philip,

Yah, its True, I read dis on die IntderNet, Jah!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top