JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a gun right supporter, I am 2nd amendment supporter.
And saw not one good argument for anyone to have a assault weapon moreover with large clips.
I'm going to be gentle, because it seems like you're pretty shaken, but...
A 2A supporter would not ask the question. They would already know why you don't ask the question.

That's just how it is, think about it, "shall not be infringed."

It is this type of talk that will force your assault weapons from your hands. Hopping around yelling about it won't stop it.

I am a gun right supporter, I am 2nd amendment supporter.
And saw not one good argument for anyone to have a assault weapon moreover with large clips.
If this is all people have to give in support of keeping assault weapons then they will be lost.
In fact most of what I read would change the minds of those maybe thinking of support.

The news is pretty clear that this time it is not going away, I asked this question to see why people have them.
Some are legit, and some are ones that should never have one as in chaos I would not want to be 10 blocks from a
civilian with a assault weapon that thinks it is toy in defense of the government. Sounds even more crazy when I typed it.

This forum is awesome and I learn allot on here about my guns and rights and about my CHL, umm but some are crazy as loons
gees and they are armed to boot. :s0054:

For the love of LIBERTY.... STOP SAYING "ASSAULT WEAPON".

So, your saying my argument isn't good? I'd have words for you but I don't want to get banned.
accessbob said:
I want to be able to have the ability in the case of a large natural disaster or civil uprising to be able to protect my home and family from more than a couple of people. We have a gang problem and do you really think that all of them are just going to become nice and accomodating or could they, since they've already bonded, take from those who have none, or limited, defenses? They sure can. I want to at least stand a chance. But banning those are not going to stop the criminal element from having them so it will just make it harder to be able to defend myself and my family.

I think that 90% of the responses were pure stupid. Period. Grow up you tards.

The best and ONLY reason that someone actually NEEDS an AK style or M-16 style or any other ever so wrongly named 'assault' rifle, is to have a sumbicchin BLAST at your favorite shooting range.

They are among the funnest weapons to shoot that were ever invented. Period, no iff's and's or butttttt's about it. That is WHY we should always have access to them.

There is no better reason than that. Nobody "Needs" to have an AK to survive, but they are sure as schatt fun to shoot!

This is a fun forum to read on, but some of the threads are a little overboard...

The best and ONLY reason that someone actually NEEDS an AK style or M-16 style or any other ever so wrongly named 'assault' rifle, is to have a sumbicchin BLAST at your favorite shooting range.

They are among the funnest weapons to shoot that were ever invented. Period, no iff's and's or butttttt's about it. That is WHY we should always have access to them.

There is no better reason than that. Nobody "Needs" to have an AK to survive, but they are sure as schatt fun to shoot!

This is a fun forum to read on, but some of the threads are a little overboard...

It took your 12th post to call someone a tard on an internet forum. Better late than never.

LOL, I didn't just call 'someone' a tard, I called like half the people that replied to this thread tards :) I have been reading the stuff here for a long while, but I don't normally have a lot to add to the fire, but I couldn't resist on this one. It was too easy of a target, and my answer is the best one ever. :D

Last Edited:

Go play in the street. Please do not wear reflective clothing

Together we stand divided we fall. We are out numbered and if we(gun owners) can be divided surely our rights will slowly be taken away. Look in to the dove hunting ban in Michigan 2006ish. I watched as fellow hunters squabbled about hunting doves whiles the Anti's mounted a PR offensive and succeeded in banning dove hunting.
That's my .02

Sorry man not gonna get in a debate over this, I never said it was wrong to own one and anyone jumping to a conclusion won't get a response.
I will however specify, to own a full auto requires a special permit and is banned from normal use.

Just seems like you were ready to explode on someone and not realizing I was not attacking or saying one should NOT own one.
I was asking why.

If you are a assault owners It would be advised to be able to answer questions, and agression is exactly what a liberal is looking for and excuse to show how aggressive owners are.....

Some people like peanut butter and boloney, I just wondered why ?
( ps I like fried boloney )

You know, a lot of us are prior military, we know how to use that rifle, we like that rifle (AR Platform), we shoot for comp, and recreation, we shot the AR for memories, we use it as a great home defense platform. You ask why, thats why I do, i am not a hunter, bores me, but I love to tactically shot. Thats why. Let me add to that, small cal. rifle or shot gun??? which does more damage pending on what kinda rounds i use

Thats very true. I don't think any civilian population could defeat our military, including our own if they were determined to wipe out all resistance no matter how righteous of a cause the civilians had. However I think there would be many defectors & along with military defectors, comes military equipment & know how. Besides would you rather continue to live & maybe die with the Freedom you have & always should have. Or die from old age without any of the Freedom you once had?

Think Afganistan and others of their ilk. Even Vietnam. Has the US WON against any of those lesser armed home grown "armies"?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top