JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have summarized my predicament very succinctly! Do you know anyone who is knowledgeable and have time to do this?

Sorry, I'm in Wash. and don't know anyone in Portland area. Hopefully someone reading this thread will be able to get something going for or with you. Selling stuff piecemeal brings more money, takes more time. Sold in one lot, you will realize the least money but the most quickly. Knowledge of what is there is key. The level of integrity of a facilitator for this is very important. More that one evaluation would be a blessing.

Sorry, I'm in Wash. and don't know anyone in Portland area. Hopefully someone reading this thread will be able to get something going for or with you. Selling stuff piecemeal brings more money, takes more time. Sold in one lot, you will realize the least money but the most quickly. Knowledge of what is there is key. The level of integrity of a facilitator for this is very important. More that one evaluation would be a blessing.
Very true. Thanks for the tips. I'll keep that in mind.

First and foremost, im sorry for your loss. Im sure the brass will be easy, lots of us would reload it, and pay you for it. The parts, if i recall, numrich or havlins buys and sells parts, they may be able to help. May not be first or best option, but may be worth a quick email. Good luck and condolences.

First and foremost, im sorry for your loss. Im sure the brass will be easy, lots of us would reload it, and pay you for it. The parts, if i recall, numrich or havlins buys and sells parts, they may be able to help. May not be first or best option, but may be worth a quick email. Good luck and condolences.
Thank you for your kind words and tips. I'll keep that in mind as a resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top