JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm resurrecting this old listing because I'm looking to trade for mags and this gear can work for other people.

Currently, I'm looking for factory IWI mags for the Tavor in 9mm and Walther PPQ M1 or M2 in 9mm.

If any of you have mags like those available for trade, and you are local to PDX, please let me know via Private Message. Thanks!

*While I'm open to shipping for purchases, please keep in mind some items (e.g. helmets) are so bulky that shipping defeats the point of trading.

One used medium PASGT helmet. $50 OBO (or best offer)

IMGP0873.jpg

IMGP0874.jpg

Three new packs of Magpul XTM Rail Panels (Foliage Green in color). $8 per pack

New pack of A-Zoom Snap Caps for .30-06. $8

IMGP0867.jpg

IMGP0868.jpg

If shipping is required on the packs of XTM panels or A-Zoom snap caps, add $3 and I'll toss the item in a bubble envelope.

Last Edited:
location?

:pound:

Of course the guy who posted wanting to know my location disappeared once he found out I was close enough to actually do a deal with him. He didn't even respond to my email. Typical.

Seriously, if you think I've missed stating something in my ad (and you want to be a helper elf) or you want to make an offer, please PM or email me. Do not post in the thread. -I check my PMs and emails much more often than I check the listing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.