JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a lot of stuff I don't need, and not a lot of cash in my pocket, so time to sell some parts...

Sony Trinitron WEGA 27, model KV-27FS100 FD (SD Tube TV) - $20
No remote, front input is a little flakey, screen probably needs cleaned pretty thoroughly. Would work just fine for a workout room, for old VHS tapes or DVDs (bring your own player for both), or with a converter box. Thing is heavy, and big.

MicroATX computer case with 300W PSU- $20
In-Win BL631.300TBL
Has a stripped screw hole. Tap it, and it will work fine. Also doesn't have covers for the floppy and optical drive bays. Those might be in my garage, will check if you want them. This thing would be nice for an entertainment PC.

Cooler Master RS-460-PMSR-A3 460W power supply - $20
Used 6 months in a family member's computer. Then they bought a new machine.

Eee PC 901 netbook - $150
  • 2GB RAM (upgraded)
  • Apple Airport Extreme wireless card (upgraded)
  • No Operating System
I'll throw an OS on there for you, or you can make it a hackintosh.

Will sell the following three as a unit for $150, or will part them out.
2x2GB DDR2 Kingston ValueRam - $50
Not sure the specs on this. Runs great with the following:

2x2GB Corsair XMS2-8500 - $60

Gigabyte EP45-UD3L Motherboard - $60

Looking for:
Cash
Ruger 10rd mag for 10/22
.22LR pistol (if you are in WA) - I don't have cash to add for this (yet?) so it would have to be for multiple items, or after I manage to sell something else.

Got something else you are looking to get rid of? Make an offer, you may have something I didn't know I wanted. Or not. But I won't know until you offer.

Looking for some other computer part? I have a couple of boxes of junk I haven't gone through yet, so let me know and I'll keep an eye out. Definitely nothing high-end, just some assorted add-in cards and peripherals, cables, etc. Will add the more interesting stuff up top if I find anything worth advertising.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top