JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a lot of reloading supplies and no time to do any reloading. I have a lot of brass that I want to get rid of.

$700 takes it all. The 223 alone is worth that.

I estimated what I have this way: [full container weight / (avg weight of ten cases minus standard deviation)].

1473 x Spent .40 SW
160 x Primed, Widened .40 SW
366 x Deprimed .40 SW
554 x Cast .40 SW ball 155gn-160gn
42 x Hornady .40 SW / 10mm 180grain XTP
341 x Spent .38 spl
587 x Deprimed .357 MAG
659 x Deprimed .45 ACP
946 x Deprimed .223 REM
258 x Primed .223 REM

You may want to go to Diamond K Brass.com and check your prices. Just my opinion but I think $150-200 would be more reasonable for what you have.

Look guys, you are not taking into consideration the labor. He counted all pieces of the brass. Imagine how long it would take to count 1473 of .40S&W??? With the min wage of these days it gotta worth something, I am guessing;)

Look guys, you are not taking into consideration the labor. He counted all pieces of the brass. Imagine how long it would take to count 1473 of .40S&W??? With the min wage of these days it gotta worth something, I am guessing;)

He weighed them and used math. Seems very scientific actually. :confused:

He might be missing a digit or two in front of some of those counts. If not, there's s fool born every minute that might think it's a deal :D

You guys are BRUTAL...LOL

Anybody sent a nice PM to the gentleman? I would but I'm not educated on the value of .223 brass.

C'mon you guys, you know he didnt really mean $700. It must be $70 because the last 8000 223 brass I bought were $49 per 1000. Got 3000 40S&W for $70, he must mean $70 not $700

HOLY CRAP I got half a dozen coffee cans of pistol brass and at least a 5 gallon bucket of various rifle brass just sitting here. I need to call my insurance guy Monday and up the Household. I hope nothing happens before then. Course if it does I'll just have a little more empty brass LOL

I think what we have here is a product of our public education system. Keep up the good work son, a few more visits to the range to scrounge brass and you'll be driving around in that new truck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top