JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neither has much worth if they're dead. They DO have reason to fear their government, and all the free bubblegum in the world won't make them as safe as being armed...
Nothing is really free...Forced Obozocare, built on lies, paid for by hard working Americans. PERIOD.. 2nd Amendment was designed for one thing only.."A Last Resort". Crooked are aware of this fact.

Real healthcare and education would be a good start.

The next generation needs those more than they need to be guerilla insurgents in some ww3 or new civil war.

I agree that everyone, not just the "next generation" needs heath care and a good education. Just don't take the money away from me so it is "free". Look at Canada, England, Finland (the economy collapsed because everything is free and no one can pay for it any more. So much for "free"), Germany. Hey, Venezuela had EVERYTHING free. Worked great until no one had any money to pay for it. I bet they would love "real healthcare and education" now! First lesson, COMMUNISM DOESN'T WORK! Try going to one of these countries to get health care and come back and tell us how that worked.

"Free college" would be great, who is PAYING for it? The profs expect to be paid, the guy mowing the lawns, cleaning the buildings, printing/filling out forms, etc., etc., expect to be paid, unless the commie profs who push "free this and free that" are willing to do it "for free". Haven't seen that yet. Hell, even the "father/founder of communism", who worked for the NY Times (some things never change) expected the masses to buy his book and for it to put him on easy street. He was very bitter when no one bought his book, he wanted to be rich and lord it over the masses and it didn't work for him either!

Unfortunately, what we ARE going to get is "guerilla insurgents in some ww3 or new civil war". 100% certain. I mean go ask Greese, Rome, Crete, Egypt, etc. about it. What makes you think we are not going to go under? Well sure, every OTHER country/society/empire/culture collapsed, but WE are unique, so we won't, right?!

thats true, but the same folks that gave us our rights also gave us the power and ability to change or take them away, for better or worse. The fact that something is a right (or law), is meaningless from a certain point of view. It used to be an Americans right, or at least legal, to own other human beings.

Well yes, we do have the Right to change the Constitution if we want to. Unfortunately, there is a process on HOW to do it and it isn't easy and the commies/demonrats/lib-tards/snowflakes/antifa don't seem able to get any traction doing it legally, so they decided to do it illegally. SOOOOO much easier to get what you want when the "law" doesn't apply to you (see comments on "guerilla insurgents in some ww3 or new civil war") and you just riot, burn, loot, start a guerilla war, ww3 or new civil war to get what you want.

You also seem confused about the differences between "rights" and what is "legal". Undoubtedly due to a "free" public education where you paid what it is/was worth. No one had the "right" to own other humans. In fact the FIRST slaves in the US were White children. In fact Whites were legal to own in the US from the late 1600s to 1927 when New York was the LAST state to outlaw White slavery. Bet you didn't hear that in your "free" gov't indoctrination center or commie profs. Wonder why!

Of course slavery was not invented in the US and was not only an "American" institution either. Please list for me the countries that didn't/don't have slavery, love to see it. Guess it used to be a "right, or at least legal, to own other human beings" in every OTHER country in the world too, so why single the US out? They had it 3000 years ago in Egypt and it is mentioned in the Bible repeatedly. So it was not some "Americans right" that was invented just for us. Guess your "free education" forgot to mention that too.

The Balkan countries had White slave auctions as late as the 1880s and 1890s that were open to the public. The open slave trade is going great in every country in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, etc. Heck the US still has human slavery and I would bet serious money every other country in the world still has it too. The American Indians had slavery long before the Whites came, so "owning another human being" must be a right in every culture/country of the world as it is in every one of them long before there was a US.

Last Edited:
Germans who wish to use arms to fight ? Really? Tell that to the 3-4 millions dead women, children & men you moron...You learned nothing from history
Wow, who is the real moron? I am Jewish and my grandmother's shtetl (village) in Belarus was exterminated by the Nazis. Many of my family members were killed in the Holocaust, in pogroms and lived in oppression for years.

That was a quote by the Nazi leader Heinrich Himmler that was advocating gun control like the way the Democrats do (eg Beto ORourke). The quote is meant to display the evils of gun control and who support it, not glorify it.

Do you really think I am trying to promote gun control and Nazi ideology on a gun forum with that quote? Im assuming you are super naive or just a troll here.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top