JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Real healthcare and education would be a good start.

The next generation needs those more than they need to be guerilla insurgents in some ww3 or new civil war.

Healthcare is not a right.
Education is not a right.

A prosperous society may need both of these but so far, I haven't seen any democratic plan to increase the quality of these things - only talk of making them free.

Free education does not make it better. In fact, it's federal money in the loan system that bloated college tuition in the first place.

And healthcare? Google how many Veterans kill themselves in VA parking lots before you spout off on the government fixing healthcare.

I get your position; I leaned dem once too. But that party has gone off the deep end. It is no longer the collective voice of the working poor.

Both parties are now simply the elites and they are vying for control. The R's have had ample opportunity to put their money where their mouth is and restrict federal powers and budgets and give those powers back to the states or people; they haven't.

No, both parties are perfectly fine expanding the power of the fed, racking up our debt, and infringing on our liberties.

Perhaps we should add guillotines to all political propaganda and messaging to remind all of them just who they serve...

Real healthcare and education would be a good start.

The next generation needs those more than they need to be guerilla insurgents in some ww3 or new civil war.

I think the government caused health care and health insurance costs to skyrocket; and government involvement in schools has destroyed them; so why look to government to provide a solution? Government IS the problem.

Fact is, we have excellent health care in the USA. I doubt there is better health care anywhere in the world. It's really miraculous what they can do for patients; the problem is the cost. Health insurance is WAY too expensive, made much worse since the ACA passed - why didn't government get that right? I suspect the high cost of care and insurance is largely caused by government; thanks to mandates, regulations, outlawing free market health insurance, etc. Of course, litigation costs, greed, and the quartly stock report also play a part.

Education system? I suspect that public schools are a lost cause for the most part. Why did that happen? Government interference and militant public employee unions for starters, plus breakdown of families, and other societal decay all caused and enabled by government and our lack of holding them accountable, etc.

Bottom line: since no candidate of any party has proposed policies that would fix healthcare/insurance or education, and since they could not fix it even if they actually wanted to, why not vote 2A and let DJT give us more pro-2A Supreme Court justices?

I pray for that, and if DJT replaces 1 or 2 more justices it may happen. With the current bunch, it's iffy. This is why reelection of DJT is so important for gun rights.

One question I have is, don't they already have a list of guns we are supposed to own if we bought them after the date they passed universal BGCs? They'd just have the BATF review every dealer's records since that date, record it all and give it to the State Police, and POOF, they have a list, no?
"if we bought them after the date they passed universal BGCs" is the operative phrase.

love how you all think that I think democrats will actually fix healthcare or education. What else can yall tell me about me? I've been dying to know.

I simply said quality healthcare and education, which our country could provide, from either political parties perspective, would be rights that I would put above owning an AR15. A quick look at our nation's budget tells us where our current lawmakers, right and left, hold their priorities.

love how you all think that I think democrats will actually fix healthcare or education. What else can yall tell me about me? I've been dying to know.

I simply said quality healthcare and education, which our country could provide, from either political parties perspective, would be rights that I would put above owning an AR15. A quick look at our nation's budget tells us where our current lawmakers, right and left, hold their priorities.
I would say those things are more of a priority than owning an AR... but that's to say we should be focussing on those things more than whatever gun somebody may or may not own.
Gun control is the red herring of politics.

I'm with DB, throw them all out!
Furthermore, force them to live amongst the homeless and addicted populations, since they love to market off them so much.

I don't know who here is saying the Democrats will fix what they broke. Also, the fight is not about AR15s. It's about a subordinate government demanding we let them ignore a right we citizens have to an authority they do not have. Whether it be an AR15 or them saying we do not have the right to lock our doors at night.

There are no small rights but there are huge consequences. Once government removes a right from the books they never put it back. Today it may be an AR but next time it's whatever whim president AOC says it is.

Things that are constitutionally outlined and protected by the Bill of Rights:

The Right to Bear Arms

Things that are NOT constitutionally outlined and protected by the Bill of Rights:

Indoctrination, er, State Education; Quality Healthcare.

The false equivalency of equating a Nanny State Wish List with a God-Given Right grows old and confuses the children.o_O

I don't know who here is saying the Democrats will fix what they broke. Also, the fight is not about AR15s. It's about a subordinate government demanding we let them ignore a right we citizens have to an authority they do not have. Whether it be an AR15 or them saying we do not have the right to lock our doors at night.

There are no small rights but there are huge consequences. Once government removes a right from the books they never put it back. Today it may be an AR but next time it's whatever whim president AOC says it is.

thats true, but the same folks that gave us our rights also gave us the power and ability to change or take them away, for better or worse. The fact that something is a right (or law), is meaningless from a certain point of view. It used to be an Americans right, or at least legal, to own other human beings.

thats true, but the same folks that gave us our rights also gave us the power and ability to change or take them away, for better or worse. The fact that something is a right (or law), is meaningless from a certain point of view. It used to be an Americans right, or at least legal, to own other human beings.
That is a rabbit hole to be debated over another platform. I'm willing to move along peacefully.

Honestly, thats what I wrote them in all my emails. Instead of wasting tax payer money on stupid gun control stuff that wont make it anyway, create a better society by doing something productive like fixing the school system, fixing the whacked up health insurances that a normal working class person can't afford (plus the deductibles and so on), do something about homeless vets (affordable housing,rent cap). Why is it easier/cheaper to buy a gun for taking a life than to purchase insurance to save one? Those are all things EVERYONE would profit from more than banning ARs. Both parties are just wasting everyones time and money while they actually could bring the United States in the 21st century and make the US competetive to the rest of the world from a working and educated society standpoint. But nooooo we need to be hung up on gun control.

Honestly, thats what I wrote them in all my emails. Instead of wasting tax payer money on stupid gun control stuff that wont make it anyway, create a better society by doing something productive like fixing the school system, fixing the whacked up health insurances that a normal working class person can't afford (plus the deductibles and so on), do something about homeless vets (affordable housing,rent cap). Why is it easier/cheaper to buy a gun for taking a life than to purchase insurance to save one? Those are all things EVERYONE would profit from more than banning ARs. Both parties are just wasting everyones time and money while they actually could bring the United States in the 21st century and make the US competetive to the rest of the world from a working and educated society standpoint. But nooooo we need to be hung up on gun control.
The problem with the analogy of "why is it harder to get insurance than afford a gun" is that politicians think the solution is to make it harder to get a gun... evidently...
I told them to stop wasting my taxes too.

Venezuela has free health care and free education. I'll bet they would give up their free health care and education for an AR15. History - learn from it, or repeat it.

The budget also says something about the priorities of WE THE PEOPLE; we haven't screamed and yelled enough about it. That is likely because we are screaming and yelling about the other insults they do to us every day, including removing gun rights and destroying our health care and education systems.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top