JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is going to be a big knock down drag out fight and we cannot win if we don't vote these bassturds out. If they do shove it down our throats we'd better stand together to recall all of these Anti-American
snakes!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Why wait ?
Draft a HB1134 recall petition now before the votes are cast. Send a personalized copy to each politician that would be involved. Better for them to get the message before they vote on it.

Commies gonna commie. Don't like it? Move to a free state the left coast is lost and has been longer that most want to admit.

OK...:s0146: time....

We the God fearing, Freedom loving, gun toting, steak and tater eatin Washingtonian and Oregonians, are the last line of defense against the complete pussification of the west coast. Our relocation is exactly what the invading commiefornians, and thier puppet masters want.
. I dont know about y'all, but I look around my country, my state, and my neighborhood where 6 generations of my family and counting, going back to when this valley was first settled, has called home.... and I see one of the most beautiful places on earth. To give it up to a bunch of clueless snowflakes is out of the question. A nightmare of Yoga mats where my reloading bench once sat in my beloved gun room in the basement. Tofu and sprouts being plated where I used to serve my family tender grilled TriTip roast, with garlic buttered asparagus, and baked potatoes covered in cheese, sour cream and greasy bacon bits... I couldn't bare the thought!!!
If we retreat, they will advance, and this will continue until there are no free states left to tuck tail and run to. Folks like us are the only thing standing between them and the butchering of our rights as our forefathers worked so hard to establish, and so many great men and women have fought and died to protect. It is our duty to grab a bucket and start baling...do not jump ship!

Wanted to let people in the Vancouver area know that there is a Town Hall meeting on December 9th at 11 am at Firstenburg Center. State Senator Lynda Wilson, Rep. Vicki Kraft, and Rep. Paul Harris will be there. It seems like a good time to bring this bill up. I plan on being there. Hope others will also show up.

Wanted to let people in the Vancouver area know that there is a Town Hall meeting on December 9th at 11 am at Firstenburg Center. State Senator Lynda Wilson, Rep. Vicki Kraft, and Rep. Paul Harris will be there. It seems like a good time to bring this bill up. I plan on being there. Hope others will also show up.
So I went to the open house on the 9th. I brought this up to the Senator and Representatives. Wilson was very much against H.B. 5050, the companion bill in the senate. Kraft also seemed against. Harris didn't seem quite as strong as the other two, but did state he voted the other down. Didn't seem he was showing much support for it either. Hopefully the new shift in the Senate won't spell doom for our rights.

<broken link removed>
Hopefully the new shift in the Senate won't spell doom for our rights.

Uh...no. Those were intended to be shipped to Salem. Please forward. o_O

What steps can we take to legally fight against this nonsense? Can petitioning now help bring down this bullsh** bill?

Yes, people need to start writing and calling their elected officials right now!!! Washington and Oregon Democrats are holding a majority in noth legislators and that is what's going to kill us if we don't start getting involved.
And by getting involved, It means showing up at Rally's, talking to others (D & Rs) and trying to get those people that are not involved and just want to.be left alone off the couch.
If we do not put up a show of 2A solidarity then we might as well move & let the bassturds have the rest of the PNW....

Last Edited:
I'm voting with my feet and getting the hell out of this cesspool while I can. I'm a native to the Northwest, so I sympathize with those who still want to try to fight it out. Sadly, every liberal whackjob from every liberal bastion of the country has relocated to Seattle and is going to save Washington from all those damn right-wingers with guns and abolish the 2nd Amendment in Washington state. Considering the Republican goons we voted into office have only vowed to enforce drug laws and haven't done jack for our 2nd Amendment rights, I highly doubt any of our so-called friends in Wash DC will come to save us.

I do believe one day our nation will devolve into armed rebellion, but for now, people are too much enjoying their peaceful lives and haven't seen their neighbors or friends yet been arrested for violating the gun licensing law or for improperly storing their gun in their safe as required by law.

I guess Washington is in competition with California to see which state can abolish the 2nd Amendment and rob its hard working citizens of its tax money the most. I'm thinking the nut-jobs in Washington state are striving to become the coolest and most dominating of all the liberals.

The question I am wondering is since the citizens of Washington, as a whole, have more arms, training and muscle than the police in this state who would be enforcing these laws, would they resort to utilizing the National Guard or Army to disarm and enforce these new gun regulations? Not likely under Republican leadership, but very likely once we get a Democrat leader in 2020.

Please note , these new gun regulations have no grandfather clause and even possessing your guns will most likely be illegal, since you will not likely be granted these so-called licenses they require. A very clever means to circumvent grandfathering in your guns. That means they will have to confiscate people's guns by force if they refuse to comply. Who will be conducting the raids and if people start getting angry and rioting will the police departments be ready for the ensuing strife against once law-abiding members of its population? Washington state also has a lot of former military who are very capable of holding up a fierce resistance and would not be too eager to comply with relinquishing their firearms, especially after serving our country and defending it with the very same firearms. The libtards in Seattle forgot that we have one of the largest military bases in the world right in our backyard, many who stay here and are pro-Constitution.

With this crazy Republican leadership, I don't for see a Republican win in 2020. Obviously, most people would be too scared to resist diabolic government orders and would just comply with the government, as was done in California. But, I do believe there will be a breaking point and it only takes one gun battle between a law abiding citizen being disarmed to provoke a full on riots, as we have seen in the past.

I'm actually quite afraid of civil strife.. Gun owners and pro-Constitution Americans around the country are already upset about the fascism in California, New York and other police states, but the rescinding of the 2nd Amendment in Washington could be the breaking point. Sooner or later, enough will be enough. People were ready to stand up and fight the civil rights violations in the 1960s and I do believe the fascists will not abolish the 2nd Amendment without a good deal of blood and chaos. The road ahead looks very bleak and this young nation probably hasn't seen its last internal struggle. In addition, the drug cartels and massive amount of illegal immigrants who are armed to the teeth means that disarming law abiding gun owners would give these drug gangs (who outgun our own police departments) more means to expand and control neighborhoods.

We had Republicans in Congress and a Republican leader and we neither got Constitutional Carry nor did Trump help abolish the gun laws in the anti-2A police states and don't see it as a priority for the future. I feel very let down and disgruntled.

Last Edited:
I'm voting with my feet and getting the hell out of this cesspool while I can. I'm a native to the Northwest, so I sympathize with those who still want to try to fight it out. Sadly, every liberal whackjob from every liberal bastion of the country has relocated to Seattle and is going to save Washington from all those damn right-wingers with guns and abolish the 2nd Amendment in Washington state. Considering the Republican goons we voted into office have only vowed to enforce drug laws and haven't done jack for our 2nd Amendment rights, I highly doubt any of our so-called friends in Wash DC will come to save us.

I do believe one day our nation will devolve into armed rebellion, but for now, people are too much enjoying their peaceful lives and haven't seen their neighbors or friends yet been arrested for violating the gun licensing law or for improperly storing their gun in their safe as required by law.

I guess Washington is in competition with California to see which state can abolish the 2nd Amendment and rob its hard working citizens of its tax money the most. I'm thinking the nut-jobs in Washington state are striving to become the coolest and most dominating of all the liberals.

The question I am wondering is since the citizens of Washington, as a whole, have more arms, training and muscle than the police in this state who would be enforcing these laws, would they resort to utilizing the National Guard or Army to disarm and enforce these new gun regulations? Not likely under Republican leadership, but very likely once we get a Democrat leader in 2020.

Please note , these new gun regulations have no grandfather clause and even possessing your guns will most likely be illegal, since you will not likely be granted these so-called licenses they require. A very clever means to circumvent grandfathering in your guns. That means they will have to confiscate people's guns by force if they refuse to comply. Who will be conducting the raids and if people start getting angry and rioting will the police departments be ready for the ensuing strife against once law-abiding members of its population? Washington state also has a lot of former military who are very capable of holding up a fierce resistance and would not be too eager to comply with relinquishing their firearms, especially after serving our country and defending it with the very same firearms. The libtards in Seattle forgot that we have one of the largest military bases in the world right in our backyard, many who stay here and are pro-Constitution.

With this crazy Republican leadership, I don't for see a Republican win in 2020. Obviously, most people would be too scared to resist diabolic government orders and would just comply with the government, as was done in California. But, I do believe there will be a breaking point and it only takes one gun battle between a law abiding citizen being disarmed to provoke a full on riots, as we have seen in the past.

I'm actually quite afraid of civil strife.. Gun owners and pro-Constitution Americans around the country are already upset about the fascism in California, New York and other police states, but the rescinding of the 2nd Amendment in Washington could be the breaking point. Sooner or later, enough will be enough. People were ready to stand up and fight the civil rights violations in the 1960s and I do believe the fascists will not abolish the 2nd Amendment without a good deal of blood and chaos. The road ahead looks very bleak and this young nation probably hasn't seen its last internal struggle. In addition, the drug cartels and massive amount of illegal immigrants who are armed to the teeth means that disarming law abiding gun owners would give these drug gangs (who outgun our own police departments) more means to expand and control neighborhoods.

We had Republicans in Congress and a Republican leader and we neither got Constitutional Carry nor did Trump help abolish the gun laws in the anti-2A police states and don't see it as a priority for the future. I feel very let down and disgruntled.
Where you going to go no matter where you go it's coming there too but you are right about one thing this country is in the verge sooner or later it's coming look you got ANTIFA SCREAMING FOR ANARCHY AND LIBRAL GOVERNMENT LETTING THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT but the fact is they really don't know what there asking for because when it does happen the way they want no law and order THEY WILL BE FIRST TO DIE because your little black bandana and your crow bar will not help you against me

This is a joke I live in a small town and in the summer only in the summer because they don't want to catch a cold lol there is a group of libral idiots that stand on the corner in the middle of town with there signs crying about tax the rich and all the other B.S. LOL I know where a few live two with in walking distance from my house lol four others live on a island close by and some are just there for the free coffee HEHEE all are useless P.O.S.

Where you going to go no matter where you go it's coming there too but you are right about one thing this country is in the verge sooner or later it's coming look you got ANTIFA SCREAMING FOR ANARCHY AND LIBRAL GOVERNMENT LETTING THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT but the fact is they really don't know what there asking for because when it does happen the way they want no law and order THEY WILL BE FIRST TO DIE because your little black bandana and your crow bar will not help you against me

Shhhhh... it's easier to identify them that way

HB 1134. No activity (yet).
Washington State Legislature

SB 5050. No activity (yet).

SB 5444. Scheduled for a public hearing on January 15 at 1000am PT.

Also scheduled for Monday is:
Committee Meeting Documents

SB 5992 - Trigger Ban

SB 6049 - Magazine Ban

SB 5463 - Firearm Storage

and one of the most important....

SB 6146 - Eliminating State Preemption

As a bonus, if you show up you can also voice your displeasure with Inslee's appointment for Member of the Sentencing Guidelines Commission: Jon Tunheim. I personally don't know him or anything about him, but if Inslee wants him, then I would venture to guess that he's most likely a POS.

Ray

5992 (concerning trigger-modification devices) has moved forward in the Senate.

Updated with final draft as sent to mr. Kirby.

I have just started a letter to swing vote Rep. Steve Kirby.
Washington State House Democrats » Steve Kirby

Good day Representative Steve Kirby,

I'm contacting you with concerns of SB-5992. This piece of legislation is flawed heavily with misinformation concerning the prime meanings of this trigger modification device legislation.

As you know, Senator Van de Wege introduced this bill, which is a copy from California Senator Diane Feinstein who has been trying to get it passed for many years in Federal laws and California. She has failed to get her Bill passed, thank goodness that people and legislators throughout the country see through this vagrant attempt to circumvent the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights.

There are many people that own AR-15 type rifles, which ARE NOT "Assalt Rifles or Assault Weapons", as portrayed by media and anti-gun politicians.

They upgrade trigger components for legal shooting competitions, accuracy and for disability reasons. Some have rheumatoid arthritis or some affiction that struggle with the hard pull of a stock trigger. These modifications DO NOT increase the rate of fire of a stock firearm, just lessens the amount of trigger pull. Again, these modifications do not increase the rate of fire on these firearms but will be deemed illegal under this legislation.

This law will be penalizing anyone who wants to upgrade their rifles, even bolt action rifles for hunters and Target shooters.

This type of legislation is what is wrong with legislators that do not know anything about what they are proposing.

Please take this into consideration and I implore you to do some investigsting on your own and to vote no on this flawed legislation.

Regards. Caveman Jim

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews