JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing I wonder about in these types of legislation, is whether any thought has been given to caliber. So for example, if rifles were limited to 10 rd mags, I would imagine that people just start looking at stuff with a bigger bang. I know in the last year I've considered getting a new pistol and the thought definitely occurred to me, as a defensive measure against such legislation, to look into larger caliber firearms because if you can only have 10 anyway, might as well get a bit more bang than a 9mm.

EDIT: also, in the draft house bill, they misspelled "muzzle brake" -- I guess they want to ban breaking of muzzles, or giving them a break and letting them cool off. Anyway, it was semi-amusing.

This is going to be a big knock down drag out fight and we cannot win if we don't vote these bassturds out. If they do shove it down our throats we'd better stand together to recall all of these Anti-American
snakes!!!:mad::mad::mad:

FWIW I just started up s conversation with Dave Workman about a recall. Dave is active with WAC and has worked for lots of things about Firearms in general and 2nd A in particular. I'm pretty sure he was involved with the change in the RCWs about the Carry Laws. Hopefully he can get something started or at least let Us know if there is something already happening.:):):)

This liberal-progressive jackwagon is overstepping his boundaries by proposing legislation!!!! RECALL!!!!!

No kidding.......... this clown needs to go. He is using his office for his own personal gain and not for the people he is supposed to represent. He continuously files lawsuits against everything that the president does, that he doesn't like, yet he refuses to do his job and represent the state and defend Washingtonians against an unconstitutional state income tax.

Ray

As I stated above I contacted Dave Workman and this is the conversation, with my side in Blue and his in Red just to make it easier to read, I hope:

Has there been any word, plans, actual movement made to recall the AG since he doesn't seem to be doing what he's supposed to be doing? I'm not the only one who is wondering why he hasn't taken Action against Seattle and the unlawful tax that is chasing FFLs out of town and making Firearms and ammunition cost more dollars.

This is being talked about on the Forum and I would guess there's support for some kind of Action.

Not that I'm aware of, Mike. On what grounds? It can't be just because you don't like his decisions. Study up on state statute regarding recall.

Isn't he supposed to be Enforcing things like the no more restrictive regulations statues? Seattle has one about Gun sales and the Ammunition fee. Aren't they covered?

Seattle would have to enforce its own gun sales tax.
The State Supreme Court recently ruled that this tax is legal, but of course, SAF could have used the AG's office support in its challenge to the tax. Bob, like all liberals, is rather selective about which laws he enforces.

And you're telling me nothing can be done? Correct?

As I write this I hasn't received any reply to my last question. I wasn't aware of the Supremes ruling but then I guess I don't watch those things very close.

There you have it. Maybe I need to talk to somebody else? I tried.:(:(:(

Site ContentsRCWs > Title 80 > Chapter 80.04 > Section 80.04.510

80.04.500 << 80.04.510 >> 80.04.520

RCW 80.04.510
Duties of attorney general.

It shall be the duty of the attorney general to represent and appear for the people of the state of Washington and the commission in all actions and proceedings involving any question under this title, or under or in reference to any act or order of the commission; and it shall be the duty of the attorney general generally to see that all laws affecting any of the persons or corporations herein enumerated are complied with, and that all laws, the enforcement of which devolves upon the commission, are enforced, and to that end he or she is authorized to institute, prosecute, and defend all necessary actions and proceedings.
[ 2013 c 23 § 279; 1961 c 14 § 80.04.510. Prior: 1911 c 117 § 5; RRS § 10341.]

Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group
I see nothing in there that says an AG can propose legislation or

spoon feed elected congressional entities while they write laws. He is definitely a flaming anti-constitutional liberal!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the college try Mike.;)

Ray[/QUOTE]

No kidding.......... this clown needs to go. He is using his office for his own personal gain and not for the people he is supposed to represent. He continuously files lawsuits against everything that the president does, that he doesn't like, yet he refuses to do his job and represent the state and defend Washingtonians against an unconstitutional state income tax. Ray
Well, just like everybody figured this Turkey is looking to be our next Democratic Governor!!!

Keep in mind, if the 45th district goes dem tomorrow this bill will pass. The Republicans will lose the majority and we will be done for. Not just gun laws but how about an income tax, increased sales tax, carbon tax, and any other tax and gun law they can think of. Sorry, I don't hold out a lot of hope.:(

Ray

Well, just like everybody figured this Turkey is looking to be our next Democratic Governor!!!

That jerkweed Inslee could not get elected dog catcher when he was in central wa, Then he moves to the west side and viola, this lying mo-ron is GOV.

As for Ferguson, he is being groomed, as they say, to be the next GOV. Like was said by titsonritz above, "Commies gonna commie" so you know what is coming as far as gun laws go.

I think Ferguson will try to out do CA concerning gun laws so if you got a AR I would consider selling it off as in a few yrs you will have to turn it in to Mr. Ferguson. Same with any mag that holds over 10 rounds, sell them all or start buying while you can depending on your attitude.

Or maybe you might want to go the other route, buy a few 80% receivers, finish them, transfer your parts over and sell off the lower receiver and keep that sales receipt so when the jack booted WA gov thugs show up, you can wave that at them and say "no evil black rifle here" sir. They will probably still do a search of your house though so you might want to be sure you have a remote secure storage facility ready.

My son lives in Michigan so if evil black rifles have not been banned there yet, I'll transfer my evil AR lower receiver to him and use a finished 80% receiver for my AR.

~

504140A7-1714-4BC7-A0AB-C8F5F6DE15F0.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews