JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have facts and history, they have ploys and manipulation. Thats why we will always win.

FYI, we've been losing almost continuously since 1934. Do you really think the public safety sheeple give a damn about history, facts and civil rights?

As soon as inalienable rights were abrogated by unlimited government scope, 2A died. It's only a matter of time. The only way to protect 2A now is to for enough people to recognize the illegitimacy of the federal government and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

This will have a huge impact on other states who's lawyers are already turning towards litigation to stop gun control.

PS to all those who bought up all the ammo and firearms, now what ??
Reports are showing gun prices dropping today alone. Many predicted that there would be a flood.
Today Gun sales have dropped in one day according to gun suppliers and sellers.

Going once! ????? .35 cents on the dollar???? Do I here .30?

I heard Dianne is about to roll out a new bill called "Assault Members Ban". It proposes surgical removal of male reproductive organs longer than 3 inches. "All rape victims deserve a vote", Feinstein said.

Joe Biden has already commented on the proposed legislation. "Why would anyone need such a thing, it would be hard to aim", said the politician, "3 inches ought to be enough for anybody - just ask my wife", continued Biden. "If she needs anything extra, just buy a shower head".

I heard Dianne is about to roll out a new bill called "Assault Members Ban". It proposes surgical removal of male reproductive organs longer than 3 inches. "All rape victims deserve a vote", Feinstein said.

Joe Biden has already commented on the proposed legislation. "Why would anyone need such a thing, it would be hard to aim", said the politician, "3 inches ought to be enough for anybody - just ask my wife", continued Biden. "If she needs anything extra, just buy a shower head".

:s0114:

I'm just glad that I had all the "hardware" I wanted before the crazy went down, though I pretty much stopped shooting so I could sit on my stash of ammo. Can't wait to buy some for casual shooting at a reasonable price.

You and I both man. I'm fine on ammo, I just can't replace any I shoot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, while I am a rabid 2nd Amendment supporter to the point I will go to one of these counties with the 2A sheriff's and shoot if it came down to it, now it is clear national gun control legislation will fail (at least anything significant AWB, Mag Cap) it occurs to me that we owe a big thanks to Obama/Biden/Feinstien/democrats/liberals in general.

As no other group in the history of the country has done more to bolster gun sales and drive enthusiam for the shooting sports and self defense than these mis-guided emotional surface thinking liberals.

Kudos Obama/Biden/Feinstien and thanks for helping us sell several million AR's and swell the NRA ranks and pocket book to new record levels!!

[h=2]BREAKING: Reid Throws The Left A Bone, Will Introduce Tough Gun Control Bill Including Universal Background Checks, Promises Vote On Assault Weapons Ban[/h]"Later tonight, I will start the process of bringing a bill to reduce gun violence to the Senate floor," Reid said in a statement. "This bill will include the provisions on background checks, school safety and gun trafficking reported by the Judiciary Committee. I hope negotiations will continue over the upcoming break to reach a bipartisan compromise on background checks, and I am hopeful that they will succeed. If a compromise is reached, I am open to including it in the base bill. But I want to be clear: in order to be effective, any bill that passes the Senate must include background checks."

More from Reid:

"The bill I advance tonight will serve as the basis for opening debate. Once debate begins, I will ensure that a ban on assault weapons, limits to high-capacity magazines, and mental health provisions receive votes, along with other amendments," Reid said. "In his State of the Union address, President Obama called for all of these provisions to receive votes, and I will ensure that they do."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top