JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just read this article from the AP <broken link removed>

I love this part- "I tried my best. But my best, I guess, wasn't good enough." She hit the nail on the head with that comment.

That baboon needs to read her manual. I bet everyone in the room was either under a table or running for the exit! Atleast she didn't have the muzzle break in her teeth.

This is actually normal for bills in congress. If you want to kill something, attach an amendment that nobody wants or can vote for. If you want something to pass, keep the bill-killing stuff out. Unfortunately, it means that the rest of the crap they want is more 'palatable' to the congress-critters.

elsie

We haven't won anything until all the anti 2nd legislation stops, at the state and federal level. If your reps hinted at supporting any anti 2nd legislation, still vote them out at the mid terms and beyond.

Fighting for our rights and freedoms will never end, against those who want to control us.

Feinstein's proposed ban was so extreme it could have taken down the whole package. By cutting it out and letting her offer it as an amendment later, the anti-gun crowd can get some of the less controversial things through (i.e. expanded background checks).

Also, people feel letting the Senators have an opportunity to vote on Feinstein's proposed ban as an amendment provides the opportunity for a safe vote. In states where people are more anti-gun, their Senators have a freebie. They get to vote for something that will never pass and use their vote to shore up their anti-gun credentials. In states where the people are pro-gun, Senators have a free pass to vote against it knowing there will be no political payback from the party or withholding of campaign funds.

Additionally, it gives potentially vulnerable Democrats in pro-gun states a chance to explicitly vote on the record against a draconian anti-gun law. This is smart. It provides political cover. These Senators will be able to point to their vote being against a new AWB to blunt criticism from the NRA. Between this and the Republican support that exists for expanding the background checks, the NRA will have difficulty challenging them over guns.

Or gets hit by a school bus.

Or get shot by an AK that some jerk is holding up on a stage where they are trying to get guns banned. wouldn't that be some comedy!

And I have 2 words for today: PRICE DROP!!! hahahaha

I know the fight is essentially never going to be over, but it feels a lot better than it did in January. :cool:

This is a public service announcement to all media outlets. The NRA isn't the only one lobbying for the defeat on any perceived anti-gun legislations. "I", "We", "Us", The voters are making calls, writing letters, sending e-mails and talking to the members of Congress both the Senate and the House of Representatives. Please do not forget the voters, remember the "voters" are the ones that sent them to Washington D.C. to represent the populace.

I still say they are "hoping" for another mass shooting. Due to the size of our country, the frequency of these events is relatively high (I have done comparative numbers against UK and AUS and our countries rate is completely normal per-capita, and contrary to propaganda the frequency is not increasing at all). If they are "lucky" another one will occur, and they are probably hoping it involves an AR-15. If so, they will turn on the media spin machine and go for the two point conversion. They are having to back off a little bit right now on the media spin because the backlash has been so fierce and the gun control crowd loses momentum faster than the gun rights crowd does.

I still say they are "hoping" for another mass shooting. Due to the size of our country, the frequency of these events is relatively high (I have done comparative numbers against UK and AUS and our countries rate is completely normal per-capita, and contrary to propaganda the frequency is not increasing at all). If they are "lucky" another one will occur, and they are probably hoping it involves an AR-15. If so, they will turn on the media spin machine and go for the two point conversion. They are having to back off a little bit right now on the media spin because the backlash has been so fierce and the gun control crowd loses momentum faster than the gun rights crowd does.

YOU BET THEY ARE. Its just more ''ammo'' for their cause, total gun confiscation, hands down. They will beat this thing to death, and one way to stop it is to continue having 2nd amendment rally's and to keep people aware of the back door dealings going on in the senate, congress, etc of our state and national capitals. VOTE these revolving door candidates out!! Force them to make a stand, either for or against, Period!! THEY DO WORK FOR US, plain and simple. No compromise, no glad handing, just do your job, for us, THE VOTERS. Two things, you are either with us, or against us. You are either Pro or Anti. NO more wishy washy, smiling , poo poo, kissing up.

Or get shot by an AK that some jerk is holding up on a stage where they are trying to get guns banned. wouldn't that be some comedy!

And I have 2 words for today: PRICE DROP!!! hahahaha

I know the fight is essentially never going to be over, but it feels a lot better than it did in January. :cool:

No, if she got shot by an AK we might as well kiss the 2nd amendment goodbye. Her and Osama would have something other than both being old, crazed, legacy seeking terrorists in common, they would both be martyrs for their cause.

check out the cover of New York Daily News

Assault weapons ban dropped due to lack of support as gun control package with tighter background checks moves forward for vote - NY Daily News

scroll to the bottom to see a video with our beautiful Patty Murray giving a speech besides Harry Reid. PM never responded to any of my letters - nice lady.

iEvgx5h.jpg

Those kinds of tactics are all they have. It is disgusting, but it's clear that they have no argument when they resort to cowardly moves like that one. We have facts and history, they have ploys and manipulation. Thats why we will always win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top